Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

Why wasn't Chad Kelly in, Brissett can't throw for 300 Yards lmao :funny:, we are 2-1 for the 1st time since 2013. Nice feeling and we play stinky Oakland next week sexy homer simpson GIF

Happy for the win but a little nervous about our secondary.  A very good QB like Ryan and I'm sure Brady and Mahomes, will have a field day against our secondary if given the time.  Our pass rush is really not consistant and still being worked on.  Moore is very good.  Desir is good and Wilson is barely avg and Rock is a rookie.  We are forced to play zone most of the time and you can see how a good QB can pick up chunks in a hurry without serious pressure.  I can see why we are being linked to Ramsey.  He would be an immediate upgrade and a real difference maker if added to our secondary.  Whichever one of the contenders gets him will be very difficult to beat come playoff time.  As if they wouldn't be already.  I wonder if todays game will rekindle Ballards interest.  We are contenders that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Happy for the win but a little nervous about our secondary.  A very good QB like Ryan and I'm sure Brady and Mahomes, will have a field day against our secondary if given the time.  Our pass rush is really not consistant and still being worked on.  Moore is very good.  Desir is good and Wilson is barely avg and Rock is a rookie.  We are forced to play zone most of the time and you can see how a good QB can pick up chunks in a hurry without serious pressure.  I can see why we are being linked to Ramsey.  He would be an immediate upgrade and a real difference maker if added to our secondary.  Whichever one of the contenders gets him will be very difficult to beat come playoff time.  As if they wouldn't be already.  I wonder if todays game will rekindle Ballards interest.  We are contenders that's for sure. 

Will? What good  QB hasn't sliced through the cover 2 like swiss cheese the last 2 years?