Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Regardless of the negatives. Jacoby played big boy football today.

Agreed.  Offense continues to find ways to score and perform.  Teams will have a tough time scheming against us if we can stay healthy in the trenches.

That was an excellent performance by the offense!  Brissett is calm in the pocket and makes the right plays.  The oline played great as usual and opened up holes for the running game in crunch time.

So happy for Adam Vinatieri!  After he made the 49 yarder after getting the good bounce off the upright, he seemed relaxed and the Vinny we know.

The defense played hard but was obviously undermanned (but at least they kept the ball in front of them and forced Atlanta to convert long drives).

great win!

Happy for the win but a little nervous about our secondary.  A very good QB like Ryan and I'm sure Brady and Mahomes, will have a field day against our secondary if given the time.  Our pass rush is really not consistant and still being worked on.  Moore is very good.  Desir is good and Wilson is barely avg and Rock is a rookie.  We are forced to play zone most of the time and you can see how a good QB can pick up chunks in a hurry without serious pressure.  I can see why we are being linked to Ramsey.  He would be an immediate upgrade and a real difference maker if added to our secondary.  Whichever one of the contenders gets him will be very difficult to beat come playoff time.  As if they wouldn't be already.  I wonder if todays game will rekindle Ballards interest.  We are contenders that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Happy for the win but a little nervous about our secondary.  A very good QB like Ryan and I'm sure Brady and Mahomes, will have a field day against our secondary if given the time.  Our pass rush is really not consistant and still being worked on.  Moore is very good.  Desir is good and Wilson is barely avg and Rock is a rookie.  We are forced to play zone most of the time and you can see how a good QB can pick up chunks in a hurry without serious pressure.  I can see why we are being linked to Ramsey.  He would be an immediate upgrade and a real difference maker if added to our secondary.  Whichever one of the contenders gets him will be very difficult to beat come playoff time.  As if they wouldn't be already.  I wonder if todays game will rekindle Ballards interest.  We are contenders that's for sure. 

Will? What good  QB hasn't sliced through the cover 2 like swiss cheese the last 2 years? 

Archived