Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we're finally seeing Ballard's vision come to life... ironically without the foundation piece we all had in mind. 

I'm sure that's against the personal conduct policy. 

Just so you all know, I started Ryan over Brissett in the Forum League today just to hoodoo him..

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

This game isn’t going to end well. Offense is not going to be able to score with TY out. Ryan gets that ball out so quick and can’t get pressure.

Not used to seeing you not being positive .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

We're allowing big plays and big 3rd down conversions...

I think they could score on 3rd and 102. Just throw it at any colts defender right now, only if it’s long distance though. Jesus 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Can't compare eras. Average O Lineman was 240 lbs. QBs weren't protected, and corners hand-fighting wasn't allowed.  No Off-season conditioning- players had to work second jobs to pay their bills.  Totally different games.
    • Yeah, how anyone can justify resting your starters at 14-0 with 2 easily winnable games left just is mindboggling. Polian pulled the plug on history and that deserves a big boooooooooooooooooooo.   People will say it didn't affect our momentum because we won the AFC anyway which is pure horse dung as @crazycolt1 would say. We could beat the Ravens and Jets in our sleep anyway. At 18-0 it could've been a different outcome against the Saints. The game may have played out differently because of mindset, etc.. Some people just think that SB would've been the same, I know plenty of people that say different.    How some people could even be on board with what happened just aren't about history. We could've and should've been 19-0, that would've separated us from any team of all-time. 
    • Dude so much this ^^  I remember my dad looking at me when they rested players and took that first loss against the Jets, talking about destiny and the perfect record and how he thought this was the team. And especially after that heartbreaking super bowl those words ring in my head whenever i see any glimpse of that season.  it would have been absolutely EPIC to attain perfect season status shortly after New Englands 2007 demise!
    • Yea right?   Mathis just had a birthday and on facebook I saw his 129.5 sacks on video. That was amazing what he did!!!!    I want this again!!!   Rush DE  (need).  3 tech (done).  WLB (done)  all we need is a safety (Bob) and  this D is legit         
    • I agree def need to find another strip sack master like freeney and mathis
  • Members

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• 427HR

427HR 0

Rookie
    • Nadine

Nadine 6,412

Administrators
    • SVFD Colts Fan

SVFD Colts Fan 5

• cdgacoltsfan