Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poll: Confidence after Week 2 @ TN

EastStreet

40 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

After some time to digest, and past the CK drama lol, what are you feeling going into game 3?

Impressed by the pass rush, impressed by the run game.  I think Brissett is figuring things out but may still have growing pains in the next couple weeks.  He's got the talent but he's nowhere near a finished product yet, we're going to have to be patient.

I think we're looking at a fair fight for the home opener, hope the fans are able to rally the team and get them over the hump.  Supposedly the schedule gets easier after that, so going into week 4  with a 2-1 record would be absolutely huge

27 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Impressed by the pass rush, impressed by the run game.  I think Brissett is figuring things out but may still have growing pains in the next couple weeks.  He's got the talent but he's nowhere near a finished product yet, we're going to have to be patient.

I think we're looking at a fair fight for the home opener, hope the fans are able to rally the team and get them over the hump.  Supposedly the schedule gets easier after that, so going into week 4  with a 2-1 record would be absolutely huge

I'm liking the pass rush too. Not so happy with the LB play though.

I'm giving JB the first half of the season unless he totally sheets the bed. I'll be happy if he just shows a little improvement every week. I'm a little discouraged at the week 2 regression, but I'm sure he learned from it and will come back better this week. 

ATL will probably be one dimensional, so as long as we limit Ryan, we've got a great chance to get this.

3 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Key in this game is contrlling TOP.  Long sustaining drives that end in points. TOP has to be our plan vs all top offenses this year. The opposition cant score if they dont have the ball. Good thing for us the colts can ground and pound. 

The thing I do like this far is when we get in the red zone it seems we are scoring TDs.  Hopefully this trend will continue.

• Like 1