Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just listened to Colin Cowherd. He thinks Allen and Jackson are what the future will be at QB. He doesn’t think it is a fad. I would take Allen also. The kid is still improving.  
    • Losing Mack really hurt our offense. Teams don't respect Brissett enough to not get after him and put the game in his hands.
    • Looks like we will get both back Sunday. With all the WR injuries I am excited to watch Campbell the last four games and see what he does. He should get lots of opportunities.    
    • Yeah, most mocks I've seen have Herbert going around 8-10, so if that holds we would have to trade up but Love or Eason should fall to us. It's gonna be interesting to see it play out, see if Ballard gets spooked and trades up, or has the nuts to wait and see if they fall...or even ballsier to wait and see if someone falls to the Redskins 2nd.   Hell, he may not go QB in the 1st, if they don't I'm really hoping they get a guy like Lamb, Higgins, or Shenault, a big bodied X receiver to compliment the speed of TY and Campbell. 
    • LOL. I'm not saying college is comp to NFL. What I am saying is if you're trying to gauge his ability to play vs tougher  or elite competition, Bama's D was tops in college for many of those years. I'm not saying his O in college could compete with NFL teams. I'm saying Bama had some of the best talent in college, and for instance, that would translate into increased pressure, tighter windows, etc....   And HS to College really isn't a good comp either. I played for a HS that won state twice while I was there. I had no delusions of them competing against a college team. I might take LSU or OSU over the Bengals this year though lol.
  • Members