Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final falcons predictions

Stephen

With Desir and Turay able to play I am actually feeling pretty good about getting a win.  We are without Leonard but he did not have great game against the Chargers and we should have one that one.  So we will miss him for sure but I think Okereke will hold the fort.  I think we win this one.  This thread is about Falcon predictions.  So as of this writing Ramsey has not been traded.  The consensus was that he would be traded Friday.  So what gives?  Prediction:  The Colts and Jags are finalizing a trade.  Ramsey and the Colts are finalizing a deal that will make him the highest paid CB.  Quincy Wilson is part of the trade and will be inactive Sunday as the trade goes down Sunday night or Monday.  The trade is the Colts are sending two 1sts. and Quincy to the Jags for Ramsey and a 2nd. and a 3rd in 2021.  I think the only way for the Jags to trade inside the division is to get two 1sts but we do get a 2nd and a 3rd back.   LOL.  Got to have some fun here. 

12 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

With Desir and Turay able to play I am actually feeling pretty good about getting a win.  We are without Leonard but he did not have great game against the Chargers and we should have one that one.  So we will miss him for sure but I think Okereke will hold the fort.  I think we win this one.  This thread is about Falcon predictions.  So as of this writing Ramsey has not been traded.  The consensus was that he would be traded Friday.  So what gives?  Prediction:  The Colts and Jags are finalizing a trade.  Ramsey and the Colts are finalizing a deal that will make him the highest paid CB.  Quincy Wilson is part of the trade and will be inactive Sunday as the trade goes down Sunday night or Monday.  The trade is the Colts are sending two 1sts. and Quincy to the Jags for Ramsey and a 2nd. and a 3rd in 2021.  I think the only way for the Jags to trade inside the division is to get two 1sts but we do get a 2nd and a 3rd back.   LOL.  Got to have some fun here. 

Lol. There is still a chance Ramsey stays with the jags. The owner wants to keep him. Apparently his beef is more with Couphlin.

38 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I Don’t get all of the high scores people are predicting. Haven’t you been watching our games?  Brissett is good for 21 and not much more. If we score in the 30s then JB will have turned a corner.

Yeah, I'm expecting a lot of our games to be around the high teens/low-mid 20s for a while. At least until teams start to gameplan against our rushing attack and try to take away the short stuff from Brissett (and until we start passing downfield).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nor sure  our defense can keep up with them. 30-21 falcons. This team still has to prove to me this defense can play well against a very good offense. They like to use the middle of the field and that is the colts Achilles.

38-20 Falcons not buyin this defense yet it was terrible against rivers

I predict there will be reasonable fans expressing good things about this team when we lose.

When we win I will predict there will be many unreasonable fans expressing disappointment with “bad play calling, poor execution, bad time management, warm vanilla offense, how lucky we were to win and can’t keep up like this, etc., etc....”

I predict another Vinny thread that wants Vinny fired immediately because he went 2/2 on fgs and 3/3 on extra points.

I predict beer sales will remain steady for Sunday.

Colts - 27  

Falcons - 21

I don't know about individual stats, but I think we will see more deep balls from Jacoby. The offensive line will continue to open holes for the RBs. 

Vinny redeems himself and hits 2 FGs and 3 PATs.

GOOOOO Colts !!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

I didn’t read the whole thread.  But the few o did?????

Matt Ryan is good very good!!!!!

he will carve this D up especially without DL 

I’ll be at the game but expect a loss 24-17 falcons 

Wow, what another great prediction by you.

What a maroon.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, BProland85 said:

Without Leonard I think our defense may struggle. Unless our pass rush gets to Matt Ryan early and often. Hoping Turay coming back adds to the rush and Autry keeps it going. We also need Hooker and our CBs to play big and not allow Julio or Ridley to have any explosive plays. 

My prediction - Colts 27, Falcons 24

Winner!

On 9/20/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dasteez said:

1st home game atmosphere. Brissett 250 yds passing and 2 TD. OL paves the way for a 100+ yard rushing game. Offense has a good day. 

Defense struggles in passing game with strong receivers for ATL. Secondary and DL make a few clutch plays to end long drives and squeeze out a win at home.

28 - 24 Colts

So close!

22 hours ago, JlynRN said:

Colts - 27  

Falcons - 21

So Close- however

22 hours ago, JlynRN said:

Vinny redeems himself and hits 2 FGs and 3 PATs.

Winner!

I had 24-23 Colts winning I was close. Matt Ryan is a very good QB, I figured they would score around that. This was a fantastic win, have to win your home games and the close one's. I hope TY is ok. Brissett had a monster day with 300 yards passing and 2 TD's, no INT's. Vinny was perfect with 2 FG's and 3 extra points. Only thing I am concerned about is our defense giving up 3rd and long's, that annoyed me but Matt Ryan and Julio Jones both are lethal at times.

• Like 1

GG guys. Colts haven’t quit. They’re busting their humps to make this work.

Now here’s a little hot take - Julio Jones and by extension the whole dang Falcons team has been wasted worse than Luck and all those promising Colts teams. I’ve got Dan Quinn on the needs to be fired list. They’ll win 8 games sure, probably 10 or 11, but as Colts fans know you’re not always as good as your record (sorry Bill Parcels!). They’ve been mediocre since Shanahan left. That was quite possibly the best offense that ever played that didn’t get a ring. It’s not like a bunch of guys left and got paid elsewhere either. They don’t even call big plays anymore. Julio Jones goes deep every now and then but he’s covered and they just throw some other remedial pass to Sanu. In 2016 they were all over the field and if Jones wasn’t open down there somebody else was. The most is not being took out of that team even if they win a few games this year imo, and Julio Jones is being robbed of going down as a top 5 WR ever imo.

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

Wow, what another great prediction by you.

What a maroon.

Not sure what you’re talking about   He threw for 304 yards and 3 TDs 

JJ had 128 Sanu had 75ish   We had no answer for their TE 

Ryan missed to easy TDs  both over thrown and he was under no pressure 

score was close to what what I predicted.  Glad we won but your post is stupid 

On 9/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, Happy2BeHere said:

I predict there will be reasonable fans expressing good things about this team when we lose.

When we win I will predict there will be many unreasonable fans expressing disappointment with “bad play calling, poor execution, bad time management, warm vanilla offense, how lucky we were to win and can’t keep up like this, etc., etc....”

I predict another Vinny thread that wants Vinny fired immediately because he went 2/2 on fgs and 3/3 on extra points.

I predict beer sales will remain steady for Sunday.

Where’s the people who want Vinny fired because he went 2/2 on fgs and 3/3 on extra points? I need my prediction to be correct.