Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final falcons predictions

Stephen

Brissett 18 for 30 210 yards, 2TD, 0 picks, 3 for 5 in pass attempts in the red zone.

Mack 15 carries, 110 yards, 2TD

Other rushers: 8 carries, 60 yards, 1 TD (possibly Brissett on a goal line sneak)

Colts defense:  6 sacks on Ryan.  Ryan throws for less than 250 yards on less than 20 passing attempts.  Jones and other speedy receiving options burn the secondary a couple times but the Colts don't give  Ryan the ball enough to allow him to be a factor 

Vin manages goes 2 for 2 on field goals but misses 2 more XPs for a mixed result that shows  struggles but also improvement

Final score Colts 36, Falcons 28

Without Leonard I think our defense may struggle. Unless our pass rush gets to Matt Ryan early and often. Hoping Turay coming back adds to the rush and Autry keeps it going. We also need Hooker and our CBs to play big and not allow Julio or Ridley to have any explosive plays. 

My prediction - Colts 27, Falcons 24

• Like 3

The 12th man has to be loud!! 6-2 last year at Lucas Oil. 

Final Colts 24 Falcons 21

Ebron defies the sit-em critics from fantasy and scores 2 Td’s. Excited to see the D-line with Turay back in. Kenny Moore makes a big strip on Ryan coming off the edge!

Go Blue!! This game is huge for the Organization to put cheeks in the seats. 

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Miami toasted  us without Leonard last year. We better hope Okereke is as good as advertised. This team still has to prove to me that can beat a great offense. Luck even had a hard time. Time for the defense to step up.  Ryan gets the ball out quick. If we blitz and they don’t get to him he will kill us.

Actually  Leonard  missed the Patriots  game along with nearly all our starters 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I also think this is the time to get Campbell more involved. We could catch them off guard if we use him more. Oline must protect better in pass pro.

Cain better  be more involved  to. They want to release  all these videos  about him, but not use him lol

On defense. Okereke with a nice fill in day, nothing spectacular. Walker has a big day at Will backer though. Corners hold up as well as they can against this receiving core. Hooker with a pick. Defensive line gets pressure from the get-go. Turay with a sack, houston with a sack fumble, 5 total sacks and 8 qb hits throws Ryan off a bit. 

On offense, Mack plays and establishes the run early, but is limited to 25-80 and a goalline touchdown. Brissett has a big turnover free, 3 touchdown day. Vinny 1-2 and 4-4 on extra points. 31-20 Colts. 

The defense is gonna be jacked up for the home opener, and I think we match up fairly well with the Falcons. We will dominate up front, on both sides of the ball.

Colts run for over 200 yards again, Mack with 2TD on the day.

Brissett plays another solid, yet unspectacular game with about 200 yards and 2 TD passes. He will make several big plays to give his supporters even more hope. No turnovers.

Defense has its best game yet, getting 5 sacks and forcing 3 turnovers. We wont even notice Leonard is out.

Grady Jarrett meets his daddy, Quenton Nelson.

Adam V hits his only field goal attempt, from 53 yards away. He also hits all 4 extra points right down the middle.

Colts start getting some respeck put on their name after thrashing the Falcons 35-10

Yeah I'm a homer. Why arent you?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This will be interesting as we matchup well Vs the Falcons, but they are the better team. Going to go unpopular here. Falcons win 23-20 and Vinny misses a 40 yard FG to tie the game as time expires as he gets booed out of Lucas Oil and retires after the game.

He will not be booed in Lucas oil.   Have you ever been to a home game?  Such nonsense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Miami toasted  us without Leonard last year. We better hope Okereke is as good as advertised. This team still has to prove to me that can beat a great offense. Luck even had a hard time. Time for the defense to step up.  Ryan gets the ball out quick. If we blitz and they don’t get to him he will kill us.

Leonard played the whole Miami game other than a play or two when he got hurt.  He only stayed out a couple plays and then he was back. 

• Like 2

First play of the game for Colts offense, Falcons load the box, Hilton and Campbell on deep crossing route, play action to Mack, 30+ yard bomb to either receiver. Cain makes a nice 20+ yard grab, and Hooker gets another int. on the season. 4 sacks for our defense.  Willis with a hard hit that causes a fumble.  Colts win 24 - 20.  Our defense proves it is for real.

• Like 1

I guess you didn't realize Luck got booed in Indy as well. If he costs us this game at the end, it will happen. 

Very different circumstances by a couple hundred fans.   Far from being booed off the field by 60+ thousand.   Like I said.  Nonsense

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Very different circumstances by a couple hundred fans.   Far from being booed off the field by 60+ thousand.   Like I said.  Nonsense

You think Colts fans are that naive to how Adam has been doing? If he misses multiple FG's in Lucas Oil and costs us this game, he's going to get destroyed. Fans know he cost us 1 (almost 2) games.

You think Colts fans are that naive to how Adam has been doing? If he misses multiple FG's in Lucas Oil and costs us this game, he's going to get destroyed. Fans know he cost us 1 (almost 2) games.

You have obviously never been to a home game.   Vinny is revered here.    You have no clue about the hometown culture.    People like you would boo.

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

You have obviously never been to a home game.   Vinny is revered here.    You have no clue about the hometown culture.    People like you would boo.

I would boo Luck, but not Vinny. Vinny has won 4 SB's, played until he's 46, and is the greatest kicker of all time. You're right, I've never been to a home game, but apparently they boo Luck.

You say Vinny is revered here? Well, Luck wasn't revered here, so what gives you the idea Vinny is?

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would boo Luck, but not Vinny. Vinny has won 4 SB's, played until he's 46, and is the greatest kicker of all time. You're right, I've never been to a home game, but apparently they boo Luck.

You say Vinny is revered here? Well, Luck wasn't revered here, so what gives you the idea Vinny is?

It is called 41 years in Indiana 

will ferrell chill GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1