Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's a risk benefit decision. Do you want a QB that raises the level of your WRs and removes stress form your D, or a QB that lowers the level of your WRs and adds stress to your OL (time to throw) and requires your D to play perfect.....  
    • If we win next week and Houston loses, we would once again be in the lead in the South, as crazy as that sounds. Hypothetically, let’s say we win and the cows lose In order of tiebreakers: 1. Record- 7-5 v 7-5, next tiebreaker 2. Head to Head- 1-1 v 1-1, next tiebreaker 3. Division Record- 4-1 (I) v 3-1 (H) Well hot damn, somehow we may escape this impending doom. There’s my glimmer of hope for this season I’ve been searching for    
    • Expecting JB to perform like Luck is just plain silly.  There is a huge difference talent wise between the two.  2017s team was garbage.  2018 team developed nicely and Luck took advantage with TY, Inman a veteran who was signed off the street, and Ebron who had a great year.  This year it's TY and that's it and he's missed three games and played hurt last night.  Everyone else is nothing special due to the injuries.  No real weapons for JB.  Plain and simple. 
    • hahaha! I love European slang.  American slang is mostly vulgar, which can be useful.  But most the time, even when we cuss at other people, it's in good fun.  And british slang (? right word?) makes me laugh a lot more.  Maybe cuz it's new, but still, it's fun.
    • how exactly does houston have the tiebreaker for the division?  we split with them but we havent lost to the titans or jax yet.
  • Members