Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Stephen

Jags might give us some trouble later.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

 

Chad Kelly is better.

You're baiting.....and you're very good at it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to get anything out of these Thursday night games. He is fun to watch though. Mariota is just awful. Tannehill is going to be starting soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hard to get anything out of these Thursday night games. He is fun to watch though. Mariota is just awful. Tannehill is going to be starting soon.

Yea minshew looks better than Mariota 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

He also looks better than Brissett.

The guy calling the plays with with frank Reich  in philly, but he is more aggressive  than frank has been

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The guy calling the plays with with frank Reich  in philly, but he is more aggressive  than frank has been

Fournette is getting stuffed and Minshew is carrying them, will be curious to see if Brissett has that ability when it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

He also looks better than Brissett.

Nothing new here...Most QBs look better than Brissett...and actually are.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn..I can't watch the game.  However, I don't believe it.  He had never passed in the regular season before this year and only played against second and third stringers in the preseason.  I was told that he can't possibly be good by everyone here!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bhougland said:

Damn..I can't watch the game.  However, I don't believe it.  He had never passed in the regular season before this year and only played against second and third stringers in the preseason.  I was told that he can't possibly be good by everyone here!

Sound familiar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

He also looks better than Brissett.

0-2 That is all I am going to say

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of Kelly slobbering in this thread is alarming.... Whining about how "bad" we have it with Brissett and at 1-1, and the one loss at that, being on the road.... Is showing just how spoiled and entitled to amazing qb play Indy fans can be....damn.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also got a very short field because of a fumble. Titans offense looks just terrible. Stop the run and you win. Mariota can’t drive the field at all.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

The amount of Kelly slobbering in this thread is alarming.... Whining about how "bad" we have it with Brissett and at 1-1, and an it loss at that, on the road.... Is showing just how spoiled and entitled to amazing qb play Indy fans can be....damn.

Right. Keep it out of this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Sound familiar?

No, Kelly still most likely would play like a flaming sack of dog % in real action right now.....sure, he could be Montana, but most likely he's just below avg.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

0-2 That is all I am going to say

 

Foles started the first game, and they lost to the Texans by 1 point, we'll compare their stats and wins after the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Foles started the first game, and they lost to the Texans by 1 point, we'll compare their stats and wins after the season.

He didn’t even make it the entire first game. They scored a whopping  12 points against the Texans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bhougland said:

Damn..I can't watch the game.  However, I don't believe it.  He had never passed in the regular season before this year and only played against second and third stringers in the preseason.  I was told that he can't possibly be good by everyone here!

Yet here he is.   And Chad Kelly passed through waivers.   A gardener is a head on the depth chart of every gm in the league

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please stop. If you want to talk Kelly go to the other thread. The trashing of Brissett is getting old.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Yet here he is.   And Chad Kelly passed through waivers.   A gardener is a head on the depth chart of every gm in the league

Your posts just make me laugh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Foles started the first game, and they lost to the Texans by 1 point, we'll compare their stats and wins after the season.

Stats mean zero.   Wins do.   Everyone will compare them after the season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

Let's how Minshew does as the season goes and teams get more film on him.

 

Don't say that...I shutter to think what will happen to Brissett.  His yards per attempt can't possibly go down...right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Foles started the first game, and they lost to the Texans by 1 point, we'll compare their stats and wins after the season.

You'll compare minshews wins and stats end of year to a guy who lasted like 8 snaps and then missed half a season? That won't be very telling likely....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shafty138 said:

You'll compare minshews wins and stats end of year to a guy who lasted like 8 snaps and then missed half a season? That won't be very telling likely....

minshew to brissett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bhougland said:

 

Don't say that...I shutter to think what will happen to Brissett.  His yards per attempt can't possibly go down...right?

You close your windows thinking about Brissett getting hurt? What the hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jags always give us a tough game. Whether it was the Manning or Luck era...  I bet if we did some research, they have the best record vs us since the AFC South was formed.  Sad to see the Kelly Fan Club is still at it.  I said in another topic that if CK was released & signed by say the Steelers, these CK fans would cheer for CK & the Steelers & not JB & the Colts...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was at the game last year in Jacksonville, 6-0. It was like getting a root canal. I’m pulling for the Titans. I agree with the Tannehill move, it’s coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

minshew to brissett

Why would you compare that?  Minshew won't play the entire season,  never had a chance at being a colt.   Your nonsense is astounding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

You close your windows thinking about Brissett getting hurt? What the hell

 

Ughhh..what are you talking about?  I am talking about teams getting tape in Brissett and making him even less effective in the passing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hoosierhawk said:

Minshew looks and plays like Baker Mayfield.

Minshew looks like every porn actor in my parents shoebox of videos

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Kelly just this moment did the impossible!  Was just tweeted out, he's officially on the colts practice squad, per k. Bowen..... Commence crow eating and face melting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bhougland said:

 

Don't say that...I shutter to think what will happen to Brissett.  His yards per attempt can't possibly go down...right?

Teams should already have a full seasons worth of film from 2 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bhougland said:

 

Ughhh..what are you talking about?  I am talking about teams getting tape in Brissett and making him even less effective in the passing game.

I'm talking about your post.  You mentioned shuttering things just thinking about Brissett later on the year.  I assumed you referred to windows, although I guess it could be a camera of sorts you would feel the need to shutter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

You'll compare minshews wins and stats end of year to a guy who lasted like 8 snaps and then missed half a season? That won't be very telling likely....

No that isn’t what I meant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...