Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags might give us some trouble later.

Stephen

2 minutes ago, bhougland said:

Damn..I can't watch the game.  However, I don't believe it.  He had never passed in the regular season before this year and only played against second and third stringers in the preseason.  I was told that he can't possibly be good by everyone here!

Sound familiar?

He also got a very short field because of a fumble. Titans offense looks just terrible. Stop the run and you win. Mariota can’t drive the field at all.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

The amount of Kelly slobbering in this thread is alarming.... Whining about how "bad" we have it with Brissett and at 1-1, and an it loss at that, on the road.... Is showing just how spoiled and entitled to amazing qb play Indy fans can be....damn.

Right. Keep it out of this thread. 

7 minutes ago, bhougland said:

Damn..I can't watch the game.  However, I don't believe it.  He had never passed in the regular season before this year and only played against second and third stringers in the preseason.  I was told that he can't possibly be good by everyone here!

Yet here he is.   And Chad Kelly passed through waivers.   A gardener is a head on the depth chart of every gm in the league

• Like 1

Jags always give us a tough game. Whether it was the Manning or Luck era...  I bet if we did some research, they have the best record vs us since the AFC South was formed.  Sad to see the Kelly Fan Club is still at it.  I said in another topic that if CK was released & signed by say the Steelers, these CK fans would cheer for CK & the Steelers & not JB & the Colts...  

2 minutes ago, bhougland said:

Ughhh..what are you talking about?  I am talking about teams getting tape in Brissett and making him even less effective in the passing game.

I'm talking about your post.  You mentioned shuttering things just thinking about Brissett later on the year.  I assumed you referred to windows, although I guess it could be a camera of sorts you would feel the need to shutter?