Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Been waiting 50 years for today ( or the last few days) as Colts fan !!!!!!!!

HOF19

We have been spoiled since the 1995 season actually, that is going back 25 seasons. Because we aren't the Patriots some want to poo poo our accomplishments, I say who cares. Here is all the Colts have done since the 95 season:

-won a SB in 2006

-have been to 2 SB's = 2006 and 2009

-have been to 5 AFC Titles Games = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014

-have played in 11 Divisional Round Games = 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018

-have won 9 or more Regular Season games 17 times (winning seasons) = 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have been spoiled since the 1995 season actually, that is going back 25 seasons. Because we aren't the Patriots some want to poo poo our accomplishments, I say who cares. Here is all the Colts have done since the 95 season:

-won a SB in 2006

-have been to 2 SB's = 2006 and 2009

-have been to 5 AFC Titles Games = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014

-have played in 11 Divisional Round Games = 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018

-have won 9 or more Regular Season games 17 times (winning seasons) = 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018

All that's missing from that list are the numerous divisional titles that we have won over that span.  

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

That will go down as the biggest "Darwin Award Event" of all time! I'm gonna make popcorn and watch.

I've heard about it, but don't know any details.  Are people really planning to storm a US Airforce base?   If they tear down fences and damage property, I assume the military will use tear gas and such to stop them.

It's silly really.   You claim to want to storm the base and find what they have been hiding.  You give them a couple months notice on what you are going to do.   If this were a bank robbery, the safe would be empty.

16 hours ago, HOF19 said:

I live in NY metro area and have had MUTLIPLE Giants and Jets fans tell me over the last 4 days quite emphatically to "thank my blessings "I am a Colts fan. I have had Giants and Jets fans even envying the circumstances the Colts are in right now as compared to the 2 NY teams …..And Giants fans sound more depressed then I have heard in decades …...So Irsay …..Ballard …...Reich keep up the GREAT work …....GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!

Me too. Lifelong Jersey Colts fan. I would assume you were a Unitas fan ?  I met him and that's how I became a Colt fan. True Blue.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dodsworth said:

The Giants have had 2 SB titles over the last 15 years and the Colts only one. Stop whining metro p uss cakes.....

Yeah, I don’t get the down and out Giants fans. Four SB titles in roughly 32 years. That’s roughly  a little over one Lombardi a decade. Only the Patriots are better. The Jets I actually feel bad about them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

I've heard about it, but don't know any details.  Are people really planning to storm a US Airforce base?   If they tear down fences and damage property, I assume the military will use tear gas and such to stop them.

It's silly really.   You claim to want to storm the base and find what they have been hiding.  You give them a couple months notice on what you are going to do.   If this were a bank robbery, the safe would be empty.

You must be new to the lack of logic behind internet memes haha 

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

You’ll be clapping alien cheeks by sundown. 

Here’s a sentence that I never thought I’d see on this forum lmao 

7 hours ago, Myles said:

You've devoted entirely too much time and thought into people storming Area 51. It's a "no-brainer". Only people devoid of brains would consider this action.

9 hours ago, Myles said:

Actually, I believe if you make it 100 yards into area 51, it's very clearly marked that they will use lethal force.

12 hours ago, Myles said:

No one is actually going to do that, it’s just a joke.

Also, the military wouldn’t use riot gear, they would just shoot them. People have been threatened and even shot before for just coming within a mile or two of the base. The military has every right to defend itself, and I’d think they’d be willing to do whatever it takes to hide those damn aliens.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, HOF19 said:

I live in NY metro area and have had MUTLIPLE Giants and Jets fans tell me over the last 4 days quite emphatically to "thank my blessings "I am a Colts fan. I have had Giants and Jets fans even envying the circumstances the Colts are in right now as compared to the 2 NY teams …..And Giants fans sound more depressed then I have heard in decades …...So Irsay …..Ballard …...Reich keep up the GREAT work …....GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm a strong believer that Ballard has a plan for next season already up his sleeve. I believe that Brissett is going to have a good year and lead us to the playoffs. But Luck will come back next year and then Ballard would have Brissett as trade bait perfectly positioned. I think it was the plan all along book it.So yes I think your friends have it right.  

On 9/20/2019 at 8:01 AM, John Waylon said:

I was hoping it was because it’s finally time to storm Area 51 and free the aliens...

I'm a truck driver. I don't go to Nevada, but I DO go thru Roswell NM twice a week. No one has to free the aliens; every store along US70 has plenty of Green Men (carved from tree trunks). $40, and you can bring one home...  just wish I could post a picture.