Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Luck moments/videos/passes

RockThatBlue

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck left the best team he will ever have. He will have to live with that, I hope he enjoys his life, hope he maintains health, and he was a very good player here. He blew a chance though to win a SB or 2 IMO. That is his decision though and I am moving on.

I like this post a lot. Probably because you address both sides of the coin: His physical beating & that if he had stuck it out--Luck would have won at least 2 SBs. 

Look, I loved everything about Chewbacca: His neck beard, his upbringing in Germany, his willingness to assume total blame on all losses, & his 'nice hit' vocal praises on all LBs with good sacks on him. 

I just wish he would have learned to release the ball faster & step outta bounds faster avoiding contact more frequently. He's a smart fella who will land on his feet though. Mostly, I blame Ryan Grigson for destroying Andrew. If we had Ballard from 2012 on, Chewy would still be playin'.

• Like 3

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I still have one.  :D

I didn't choose the #FlipPhoneLife, the FlipPhoneLife chose me!  :lol:

I just now finally got a touch phone = galaxy haha . I had no clue what the hell I was doing on it at first. I can at least now call out on it and answer calls. I have no idea what the alerts mean though or you can download this or that means :funny:. I am like it's a phone. I just want to call someone and answer calls.

9 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I mean, we're getting way off-topic, but it's not like every person that's served is a saint.  Or even mentally stable.

Jumping to that conclusion based on something a person posts on a sports forum is a little... I dunno, combative? :dunno:

Meh, let him think what he wants to think.  He can say it too. 

That said, i for sure am no saint. But I’m not mentally unstable either :thmup:

I just believe in integrity and loyalty.  Tying that back to Luck and the topic at hand, in MY OPINION (which, yes counts for little), he lost points in both categories. And yes, so did the Colts FO. 

• Like 2

My favorite Luck memory (besides the KC game)...was the the play againt DET wher ehe was falling to his left and heaved it from near mifield for a TD to Brazill...might have been the game where he hit Avery for the winner and followed him in (definitely a top 10 Luck moment as well).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orioles22 said:

I like Brissett, but I wonder how Luck is doing health wise at this point...

If I had to guess, he’s in the Alps snowboarding :lol::peek:

Just now, shastamasta said:

My favorite Luck memory (besides the KC game)...was the the play againt DET wher ehe was falling to his left and heaved it from near mifield for a TD to Brazill...might have been the game where he hit Avery for the winner and followed him in (definitely a top 10 Luck moment as well).

I think that was the same game! A good one 

3 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Jacoby will lead us there.  Maybe not this year,   but I like that kid

Thanks for saying this Jvan. Not that you need my approval of course. 

I just like Jacoby's toughness. He doesn't get rattled, has selective amnesia when things go bad, plays solid football in the 4th Qtr, & like Philip Rivers said to JB on the sidelines--Considering how he got the starting job, he's performed very well. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I will ALWAYS remember the flip phone!!!  :Cry:

I like people who look at technology with all the latest bells & whistles on it & they decide screw it, let's go in reverse. Just for the hades of it. Well played LCF. :thmup:

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just now finally got a touch phone = galaxy haha . I had no clue what the hell I was doing on it at first. I can at least now call out on it and answer calls. I have no idea what the alerts mean though or you can download this or that means :funny:. I am like it's a phone. I just want to call someone and answer calls.

I appreciate that level of candor & honesty brother. Thank you. I get the value in some new technology I guess. Mostly, I just hate going through the motions to get stuff just where I like it. 

Flip phones are nice because you can't easily get distracted by surfing the net or checking your likes. I swear that iPhones make people dumber & more susceptible to accidents etc. etc. It's like watching zombies walking around glued to their phones having no idea what's going on around them. LOL! 

Yeah, I know. I sound like the get off my lawn guy. haha I'll own that. 

• Like 4

I know some fans objected to this thread & I understand why given we're in a new QB era now. 

Having said all that though, you've gotta reflect on it so, you're not a slave or beholden to it. 

Although, the Chiefs comeback was awesome in the playoffs, this one is my personal favorite:

I hate the Cowboys with heat of a thousand suns & 23-0 was a thing on beauty baby. 

Suck on that Jerry Jones. God, I never get tired of watching this. I get the biggest diabolical grin ever across my face. Sweet. 

Shannon Sharpe said afterwards, "Did you hear about the new cologne called Dak Prescott? It's what you put on before you go out to the clubs & don't wanna score." Priceless. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Can we stop talking about #12 for a day please. We have a new QB and he deserves your praise and comments not the one that quit on us right before the season. I personally sick of hearing about him

I get it IA17. You're justified in your frustration. Once fans know Jacoby can hold down the fort & make strides forward, they'll move on. But, it's gonna take this season before that happens though. Beating Matt Ryan today was a step in the right direction. 

Fans gotta know we're in good hands before they turn the page. Like Jvan said, JB is growing on people. By 2020, fans will know who our leader is. It takes time to learn how to win consistently as "the man." JB is earning his NFL starter  stripes as we speak.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

If we had Ballard from 2012 on, Chewy would still be playin'.

Hey there @2006Coltsbestever, 

Feel free to scold me comedically for not backing you up when you said in another thread awhile back that our current GM is the defacto leader for our franchise until Jacoby takes the full reigns. 

The statement I bolded reinforces your primary thesis. I go back & forth on it.

Oh what hades, I can admit when I'm wrong. LOL! Sorry brother. My stubbornness is usually my biggest flaw. Nuff said. :hat:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey there @2006Coltsbestever, 

Feel free to scold me comedically for not backing you up when you said in another thread awhile back that our current GM is the defacto leader for our franchise until Jacoby takes the full reigns. 

The statement I bolded reinforces your primary thesis. I go back & forth on it.

Oh what hades, I can admit when I'm wrong. LOL! Sorry brother. My stubbornness is usually my biggest flaw. Nuff said. :hat:

Chewy would not only still be playing but he would be ripping this league to shreds IMO. Brissett is smiling in a hot tub somewhere drinking a beer thanking God he has a GM that can build an offensive line.

• Like 2