Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Injury report

18 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Wonder how many 4th downs the falcons go for with no punter.

They have a punter on their PS.  I'm guessing they will bring him up

13 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They have a punter on their PS.  I'm guessing they will bring him up

I meant their normal starting punter. I think they signed another punter already or brought some one up.

On 9/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They say 10 huh lmao . Ok good luck with that haha 

what makes y’all think we’re this juggernaut offense we scored 19 points last week. 

4 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

what makes y’all think we’re this juggernaut offense we scored 19 points last week. 

I don't think you've got to be a juggernaut to score 10 points.

10 is extremely confident for a team that hasn't held anyone below 24.

12 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

To be fair we score over thirty without the Vinny misses week one.

9 hours ago, MFT5 said:

Any mediocre offense can score 10 points just on a break or 2 alonelmao . We should have that by halftime. I guess Atlanta fans think they have the 2000 Ravens defense or something.

10 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

To be fair we score over thirty without the Vinny misses week one.

Facts

Also the turn over factor for the Tenn game. Ball was on the ground a few times instead of trying to scoop it and make a play secure it first. Hooker dropped an INT along with Bobby.

T.Y. Hilton, Marlon Mack likely to play Sunday

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/22/t-y-hilton-marlon-mack-likely-to-play-sunday/

...Adam Schefter of ESPN.com reports that wide receiver T.Y. Hilton and running back Marlon Mack are both likely to play in Week Three. Pregame warmups will be the final obstacle to clear before they are given the green light...

I don’t like they are saying it’s a game time decision. We are screwed if Mack and TY don’t go.

I'm wondering if Mack will at the very least be limited. I like Wilkins a lot but the Falcons are much better at defending the inside run and Mack is probably are best bet at turning the corner on the outside.

The injury list looks like it will balloon after the ATL game.

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

The injury list looks like it will balloon after the ATL game.

The only good thing is at least it's not a travel week. They can lounge around the facility getting treatment and sleep in their own beds at home.

I'm looking for a silver lining.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

The only good thing is at least it's not a travel week. They can lounge around the facility getting treatment and sleep in their own beds at home.

I'm looking for a silver lining.

Maybe that is just an aluminium lining.     I'll take it though.  

This weeks Raiders game will be another important game for us.   Since we have the Chiefs the next week, we'll be 2-3 if we lose to the Raiders this week.    I think we will win, but the Raiders aren't as bad as people think.    

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Maybe that is just an aluminium lining.     I'll take it though.  

This weeks Raiders game will be another important game for us.   Since we have the Chiefs the next week, we'll be 2-3 if we lose to the Raiders this week.    I think we will win, but the Raiders aren't as bad as people think.    

Yeah they've definitely gotta scrape out a win this week because on paper we should get killed again KC.

Beating KC would be one of those signature wins we'd remember for years if we could pull it off. That's another topic for another day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IinD said:

Yeah they've definitely gotta scrape out a win this week because on paper we should get killed again KC.

Beating KC would be one of those signature wins we'd remember for years if we could pull it off. That's another topic for another day.

It sure would.   I'd give us less than a 20% chance at beating the Chiefs though.   

• Like 1