Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury report

Restinpeacesweetchloe

4 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

what makes y’all think we’re this juggernaut offense we scored 19 points last week. 

I don't think you've got to be a juggernaut to score 10 points.

10 is extremely confident for a team that hasn't held anyone below 24.

10 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

To be fair we score over thirty without the Vinny misses week one.

Facts

Also the turn over factor for the Tenn game. Ball was on the ground a few times instead of trying to scoop it and make a play secure it first. Hooker dropped an INT along with Bobby.

T.Y. Hilton, Marlon Mack likely to play Sunday

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/22/t-y-hilton-marlon-mack-likely-to-play-sunday/

...Adam Schefter of ESPN.com reports that wide receiver T.Y. Hilton and running back Marlon Mack are both likely to play in Week Three. Pregame warmups will be the final obstacle to clear before they are given the green light...

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

The injury list looks like it will balloon after the ATL game.

The only good thing is at least it's not a travel week. They can lounge around the facility getting treatment and sleep in their own beds at home.

I'm looking for a silver lining.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

The only good thing is at least it's not a travel week. They can lounge around the facility getting treatment and sleep in their own beds at home.

I'm looking for a silver lining.

Maybe that is just an aluminium lining.     I'll take it though.  

This weeks Raiders game will be another important game for us.   Since we have the Chiefs the next week, we'll be 2-3 if we lose to the Raiders this week.    I think we will win, but the Raiders aren't as bad as people think.    

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Maybe that is just an aluminium lining.     I'll take it though.  

This weeks Raiders game will be another important game for us.   Since we have the Chiefs the next week, we'll be 2-3 if we lose to the Raiders this week.    I think we will win, but the Raiders aren't as bad as people think.    

Yeah they've definitely gotta scrape out a win this week because on paper we should get killed again KC.

Beating KC would be one of those signature wins we'd remember for years if we could pull it off. That's another topic for another day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IinD said:

Yeah they've definitely gotta scrape out a win this week because on paper we should get killed again KC.

Beating KC would be one of those signature wins we'd remember for years if we could pull it off. That's another topic for another day.

It sure would.   I'd give us less than a 20% chance at beating the Chiefs though.   

• Like 1