Nickname for Our Sack Pack!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about "Too Soon?"

I now expect zero sacks, the next three weeks. 

This thread makes me crave some White Castle.........  

Posted Images

Yes I am the * that started this thread! I was excited to see the D line perform the way they did in the first 2 games. It has now turned into a ridiculous nightmare. I am certain the entire organization at the top is as dazed and confused as we all are. Here’s my dilemma - we re-signed great character guys

Kenny Moore

Margus Hunt

Pierre Desir

Signed Justin Houston 

And Drafted Speed players on the defensive side of the ball. 

I would say 1/4 way through the season the top 4 have not delivered. Hunt is actually embarrassing.

too early for the draft picks to grade yet, but Willis stands out as the top pick so far. 

This has been the best disappearing act I have ever seen. Big o-lines, fast QB release, Wr running free all over the field, I like all of our players, I just don’t like there performance. Team Reich and Ballard and Eberflus, get this fixed please!!

• Like 3
On 9/17/2019 at 3:38 PM, MPStack said:

I now expect zero sacks, the next three weeks. :facepalm:

Then it would have to be-

"Nap Sack"

On 9/17/2019 at 4:06 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Secondary could be “The No Fly Zone”

Between the LB's and safety's, the

"Demilitarized Zone" or DMZ

because no defense takes place there...

:sarcasm:

maybe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Communication:

DLine: Coach, You told us to  “demonstrate” and then “suck”. 

Eberflus: No, I said “penetrate” and then “sack”. 

Ballard: Look, you are doing a great job, Matt.

Eberflus: No, I said “raise”, not “praise”.

Jacoby: Coach, here is that bottled water you wanted.

Reich: No, I said I want a “leader”, not a “liter”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/5/2019 at 5:07 PM, coltsva said:

I am hijacking this thread and turning it into a Patrick Mahomes nickname thread. Maybe it will slow him down like it did our Dline.

I'll start: Mahomes sweet Mahomes.

You're welcome everyone.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, coltsva said:

You're welcome everyone.

Yes I appreciate it! Not sure if it was my thread or MP Stack saying we wouldn’t have any sacks in our next 3 games.  

Anyways, a lot less stunting last night and a much more speed, bull rush. They all used there hands much better too. Let’s get the Maniac back healthy and see if the pressure can continue. Nice to see Moore get home last night off the edge. Go Blue!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Comp picks will be key next year because if all goes well, that conditional 2nd we gave for Carson will be a late 1st, meaning we’ll be picking low again. Would be nice to have extra picks to maneuver up and down the draft board as needed.
    • I did see the issue with the Broncos. So they have already said they will not pay his 20million? That is a bad stance to have for future FA’s for sure. Players can turn away from select and leave them as a lame duck. The NFL is a smart business but this might blow up in their face. Players will quit doing anything on their own and outside of a mandatory camp or practice these guys won’t be in great shape. That’s the NFL’s fault if this gets any worse. Learn to structure contracts better is what I would tell the NFLPA. 
    • Once we sign Leonard, Smith, and Nelson to long-term contracts am projecting next year the Colts will have limited cap space to sign our own free agents again next off-season such as Hilton, Rhodes, and Pascal to name a few.     Conley is a low risk/high reward player that we should be able to get cheap now for at least 2 years not expecting much this season but in hopes he returns fully healthy on a end of year 2 prove-it deal taking over for Rhodes without breaking the Colt's cap space bank initially but will have more financial leverage in three years.   Thoughts?
    • Once we start resigning players next off-season we won't have much free cap space available to target FAs let alone feel comfortable signing rest of our own.   Right now my early estimates are    LB Leonard 5/100m 60m guaranteed - 5 years $82.5 million 40m   guaranteed  RT Smith 4/58m 30m guaranteed LG Quenton Nelson 6yr/100m  TE Mo Allie-Cox 3yr/33m DE Al-Quadin Muhammad 2yr/4m RB Marlon Mack 2yr/10m (5m APY) if remains  healthy RB Nyheim Hines 3yr/19.5m (6.5m APY) Similar to A. Eckler RG Glowinski 2yr/18m   With around 10m in cap space left over for 2022   So don't expect us to resign Hilton, Rhodes, or Pascal etc.  Wouldn't mind having O'Neill as our future LT but in all reality can't see it happening.
    • Right man. I get that. How many of these teams though are gonna pitch him RT money? Villanueva just got RT money and is all butthurt about it now. Not that I don't blame him but he's talking smack about the wrong people.
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 33

• coltsfan1965

coltsfan1965 15

• coming on strong

coming on strong 1,196

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 683

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,599

• Fourstar40