Nickname for Our Sack Pack!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about "Too Soon?"

I now expect zero sacks, the next three weeks. 

This thread makes me crave some White Castle.........  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, cbear said:

I think you have to be outstanding in some facet and I don't see that.  Solid but not nickname worthy....yet! 

I agree with this.

We are ranked 14th in yards per game and 21st in points.    Not nickname worthy yet.    

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fills some holes and I like the picks   But..... Who rushes the passer?    
    • Contreras just hit his 2nd HR with his 1st 2 at bats. We are only in the 3rd Inning folks. I would love to see Contreras have a 3 HR game!   El Mago with a 3 run HR blast, 6-0 Cubs now. This is fun, like old times baby!
    • Hey guys, a few things (see below Qs next to your name).   Trying to be patient and give folks a chance to make their team picks. If you could, please try to pop in if you haven't picked yet to keep things rolling.  Or, send me a PM with your desired teams (top 3 or so) so I can assign when your time is due. Also, let me know if you do, or don't, want to play a second team (we'll go in reverse order) If we don't have enough takers, myself (and @chad72 if he's willing) will pick BPA/Need for all remaining teams 1 @WarGhost21 - Colts (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 2 @chad72 - Jags - (you willing to split the leftovers if any, and do PBA/Need picks?) 3 @Archer Jets - (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 4 @Nickster  - Patriots (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 5 @EastStreet - Dolphins - will take the scraps left over 6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 7 @BProland85 - 49ers (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 9 @Qwiz - Houston  (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 10 @jvan1973 - Falcons (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 11 @PRnum1 - Chargers (had to auto assign LAC to you. If you want to swap with a team that hasn't been picked already, let me know. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) ---------------------------------   14 @RNGDShobby giving you till 5:30pm. If you don't pop in, will assign you the best (draft capital rank). Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3. 15 @MPStack if you have a top 2, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 16 @JediXMan if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 17 @stitches if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 18 @ColtsGermany if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 19 @luv_pony_express if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 20 @DiogoSales if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 21. @Coltsman1788 - (PM me your top 3 if you have availability issues this weekend for team selection. I know you don't want a 2nd)    
    • Cubs looking great early but it is early  . Up 2-0 through the 2nd inning. 
    • My favorites are Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts. Both have amazing stats in college and are top prospects. 
  • Members