Nickname for Our Sack Pack!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about "Too Soon?"

I now expect zero sacks, the next three weeks. 

This thread makes me crave some White Castle.........  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, cbear said:

I think you have to be outstanding in some facet and I don't see that.  Solid but not nickname worthy....yet! 

I agree with this.

We are ranked 14th in yards per game and 21st in points.    Not nickname worthy yet.    

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Drafting a QB at 21 means you have no faith in Wentz whatsoever    You have buried him before he even threw a pass  
    • Well, Lebron won in his 2nd year with Miami and Lakers.  Mahomes won it in his 2nd year as starter with not many free agents added but the defense started playing better under Spags.     Lot of things need to come together. With Brees, White, Peyton, Brady, the bigger commonality was the play of the O-line being able to run the ball to maintain balance and the defense playing at a high level resulting in key turnovers in the playoffs. That was also a factor for Mahomes and the year his OL did not show up, we saw what happened in the last SB.   Thus, the ultimate factor in all of the above instances - get good scoring defense / turnovers from your defense and have an OL that can protect the QB and help you stay balanced on offense come playoff time. Then your marquee QB can make the plays necessary when needed instead of being solely relied on to win you games.
    • Really wished it was every week, make it more organized.
    • Yes - it looked for a while that Detroit might turn things around early on with Stafford.  He has talent but maybe he needed some better coaching to help him avoid his big mistakes which he would make with some regularity.  Maybe - I have no idea who his QB coaches were and I am not going to look it up.  And I do think his injuries played a part.  The multiple shoulder separation injuries are no joke.    I think had Stafford come to Indy he would have been put in a great situation to excel just like Wentz now has that opportunity.  Both guys now have some baggage and need help to turn their careers around and they are both getting that opportunity.  I would still like to see Stafford do well and the Rams might be a great place for him also.     Either way, I'm glad we didn't give up what the Rams did for Stafford.   
    • It is what it is. Will be across 2 weeks, wish we could have spread it across 3 weeks, Rounds 1-2, Rounds 3-4 and Rounds 5-7. Maybe like previous mocks, we end up doing only 4 rounds. March, because of Spring break plans for so many, beginning of April seems to be the sweet spot to start things, just after most of free agency is done. We are behind by 2 weeks, IMO. We will learn for next year.  
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• chad72

chad72 7,377

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 2,359

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 10,012

• Behle

Behle 49

• danlhart87