Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
csmopar

wk 3 depth chart

11 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I'm surprised that Pascal is ahead of Rogers 

I think that is because pascal is actually playing more snaps. He has been great at blocking.

14 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I think they both suck. I'm surprised we let Hogan go instead of one of these guys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I think they both suck. I'm surprised we let Hogan go instead of one of these guys.

I too am surprised Hogan isn't back

1 hour ago, Patrick Miller said:

I think you need to go watch tape. Pascal has been absolutely great at blocking. He is a big reason that two point conversion worked against the chargers. He isn’t being asked to catch the ball.

• Like 1

Wilkins needs to be moved up.  Even if you negate the big run he had last week, dude was still pretty efficient in the carries he did get.  

We are operating too much like Marlon Mack is a bell cow back and I don't think he's that.  Don't get me wrong he's option 1A but I think we need to operate with an option 1B.  

1 hour ago, Patrick Miller said:

Really?  I think Rogers and Pascal are as good of #4 and #5 WR duo as any team in the league (I didn't look it up, just guessing).  They would be #5 and #6 if Funchess wasn't injured.  

27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think you need to go watch tape. Pascal has been absolutely great at blocking. He is a big reason that two point conversion worked against the chargers. He isn’t being asked to catch the ball.

And blocking on the edges right now is as important if not more than catching the football... we're a team focused on running the ball, and we are #2 in the league after the first two games (against good defenses)... Give credit where it's due. Anyone that is blocking is a large part of that success. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Wilkins needs to be moved up.  Even if you negate the big run he had last week, dude was still pretty efficient in the carries he did get.  

We are operating too much like Marlon Mack is a bell cow back and I don't think he's that.  Don't get me wrong he's option 1A but I think we need to operate with an option 1B.  

Not understanding this. Wilkins is Mack’s backup. That was his first game where he got carries. He will defiantly get more carries as the season goes on.

23 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

They play different positions (X and slot) for the most part although Pascal historically has also slid in to play "big" slot. The Colts only list 2 WR stacks even though they are in 3 WR sets a lot more than 2 TE sets. In short, they blend slot in with the two stacks.

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think that is because pascal is actually playing more snaps. He has been great at blocking.

Over the first two games, their snaps are pretty close (only one or two difference). Rogers IIRC has a lot more targets/productions though.

7 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Not sure how much to read into this, but sounds good.

Reich did say that players who may not have been able to do a full practice would be able to do the walk through. But doesn’t sound like Desir is to serious. If Leonard doesn’t do a full practice by Friday without symptoms he will miss the game. They have to go through a full practice with out any symptoms before they can be cleared to play. Sheard is getting close. I won’t be surprised if he practiced this week but misses one more week.