Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brissett versus matt ryan.

Stephen

On 9/17/2019 at 7:58 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

U over valuing Leonard's value to the  D at this time.   I wouldnt b surprised if one of the rookies plays and they come out looking better. 

Leonard made the All-Pro team as a rookie. It sounds like you’re undervaluing him.

On 9/17/2019 at 9:26 AM, Imgrandojji said:

Ramsey's acting out because he wants to be on a competitive team and the Jags are terrible right now.  He's not happy because he's not in a position to accomplish anything in Jacksonville.

I think if he was on a contender, he'd fall into line for the most part, other than a bit of Twitter smack talk like he always does.

Good win for the Jags last night...can't quit after two games.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:55 AM, Stephen said:

Matt ryan has 5 tds and 5 ints while throwing for over 300 yards two weeks in a row. Brissett  has 5 tds 1 int while throwing under 200 yards two weeks in a row. Brissetts QB rating  is currently  higher than Luck's was last year despite less yards.

If the trend continues  for matt ryan he will thr oh w for as many ints as tds against  US which I'm hoping  for as it will make it easier  to win.

On 9/17/2019 at 8:06 AM, MikeCurtis said:

I agree

But........ for all the back and forth, the Falcons didnt score 30 points

With a zone we can contain the talent on the Falcons.

However, from the zone, we DO need to stop their run

I think we win this one

This would be a great time for Malik Hooker to have a big game.  

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can too. And that will tell us everything we need to know about how the view him. It will tell us their feelings on the tight end room, and what direction they pick from there will tell us even more.    but if they take him at 15, we won’t know much about what might have happened, as they will be landing someone they had rated highly and fell to them. 
    • Glad that’s over…    if I wanted to argue about it, I would have responded far more in depth than pointing out how you were attempting to gaslight me. I did not. Meaning I was ending my part of whatever the argument was. You “putting a finality to it” and then listing bullet points tells me it was the argument you wanted all along, which makes sense why you brought Grigson up in the first place. Bait, hook, gaslight. Almost got me buddy. You are a funny guy, Doug 
    • Putting a finality on an argument you want to have.   There is a theory that Ballard won't draft a OL high because ARs injuries were not caused by a poor oline.  I felt it important to note that since Luck's major injuries were also not caused by his oline, Ballard could still want to improve it like he did in 2018 simply because AR is The Franchise. And its important to point that out because there has been a running (false) narrative for about 9 years that Luck's oline was the (main) reason for his injuries that kept him out of games.  The (false) narrative is based upon, IMO, a detest of Grigson, and not reality about the facts (or strong rumors) behind the kidney laceration and snowboarding shoulder. Therefore, mentioning Grigson and the (false) narrative was germain to the point about Ballard possibly drafting Oline high this draft to protect AR. Mentioning Grigson shouldn't trigger a CB vs RG discussion, unless people reading it are gaslighted by their own reading lens.
    • That is a very inaccurate description of what happened.  At this point it’s history and doesn’t need to be revisited but I will say Chloe adds value to this board and should be and is by most encouraged to post, even if people don’t always agree with her.  
    • My response was in regards to another posted suggesting that the Colts need to get the pick right when it comes to picking a WR. I agree with you .
  • Members