Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indyfan4life

Jalen Ramsey demands trade

9 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Per Schefter on Rotoworld.

Now this is intriguing... for once

Patriots will pick him up for a bag of wire nuts and a half empty bottle of water that was left out in 95 degree weather.

13 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Mods can merge my thread into this one. 

I swear though, if he goes to the Patriots or Chiefs, I’m done. 

It’s probably between Chiefs Patriots Eagles and maybe Seattle.. I might be missing a team

32 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

If the pats trade for him, do we riot ? 

I don’t see BB being interested in him. The Pats D is ranked #1 right now and the secondary is a strength.. now if it was a pass rusher..

31 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

If the pats trade for him, do we riot ? 

I don’t think they need him to be honest. The Pats probably hoist a few more Lombardi’s in the coming years. 

76 points scored in two games and only 3 given up. SMH

So is this the direction of NFL players now?  You don't like the team you're on, so you act like a * in order to get traded/cut.

11 hours ago, Cynjin said:

So is this the direction of NFL players now?  You don't like the team you're on, so you act like a * in order to get traded/cut.

It's essentially heading towards the NBA in some aspects.

HEY YOU! 

Want a job where you can act like a total entitled crybaby punk * and demand that your employer find you another job, transfer you, and you STILL get monetarily compensated for your horrible behavior!? 

THE NFL WANTS YOU! 

12 hours ago, Cynjin said:

53 minutes ago, IinD said:

It's essentially heading towards the NBA in some aspects.

Thats why teams need to just start benching these guys.  NFL is already having issues with ratings, it goes the route of the NBA, it'll just make matters that much worse. 

23. Jaguars (24): They lose their new leader one week, and their best player demands to be traded the next. Didn't take long for wheels to come off here.

15 hours ago, Cynjin said:

they must have been watching the nba, where star players can not only "request" a trade, but also name the only team they will go to

You’ve always been able to do that. The difference now is that you seemingly can do that and land on the best team lol!

Guy’s a nutbag overshadowed only by AB, TO etc. All Jimbo Fisher coached players are.

Monday he missed practice with the 'Flu, Tuesday 'stiff' back, Thursday  left town for birth of 2nd child.  He will be back with team 'when he's ready'.  He is considered 'questionable for Denver. 

I wished owners had enough courage to just say enough is enough. Kick this kid to the curb and let him play madden 2019 with AB. Mybe AB, Ramsey and Kapernick can all play together and start up their own league. Let’s call it the quitters or the IBTU (I’m bigger than you) league. Money always corrupts and now it’s ruining the league. I wished I lived in the era to have seen the Bradshaw, Jim Brown, Walter Peyton, Unitas, Starr, Butkus, mean Joe Greene, Deacon Jones, Muñoz etc... these guys would be supers stars today if they were here in their prime. I would enjoy seeing them just play the game, not the money. 

give them decent salaries and pay your stars more but not a zillion dollars. Put in contracts they are subject to large % of pay for actions such as the *s of today are causing. You will have lifetime medical for 3+ years service and limited insurance for those who are 1-3 of service. Pensions are given per year of service like any other professions. Work 1 and you get little, work 10 and your pension was based on your level time served. You demand a trade, you get sent to the other available leagues because put in place is any player who can’t conform to the team and/or league rules you initially signed into, you must sit out for 3 seasons in the NFL. This solves these jerks trying to play for their desired team and becoming a powerhouse team by default. 

something needs changed in the next agreement to prevent these jackwads from trying to hijack their team

All ^^^ true! 

When qualified, a player with four (4) or more years of NFL experience can earn his total minimum salary, but have a cap figure that reflects two years of experience – or in 2019, $645,000.  The contract must be for only one year, and must not contain combined bonus money (signing, roster, workout) that exceeds $90,000.

Practice squad players in 2019 can earn a minimum of $8,000 per week during the regular season and postseason,  $128,000 if he is there for 16 weeks.

I remember when John Unitas was the first player in the NFL to get $100,000 a year.    The greatest Quarterback OF ALL-TIME, at that moment in time, made less than a Practice squad player of today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :censored: