Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Reich phone conference

Sucks about Leonard. 

And sticking by Vinny...alright. We'll see how he does against ATL but the backlash will grow to pretty epic proportions if he keeps struggling. Booing after PAT misses, etc. Could get ugly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Geez

:Nuke::woah::tvsmash:

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

:lecture:

This is ridiculous 

I'm okay with giving him 1 more week.  But if he screws up Sunday like he has the last 3 games, I hate to say it, but the boo's will be so loud that they'll hear them on the moon and the Colts are gonna be forced to deal with it at that point. 

• Like 2

We aren’t going to beat a good offensive team like the falcons when we miss kicks.

• Like 1

Alright in Frank I trust but these are the types of things that if you get wrong sooner or later cost coaches jobs.  Not saying Frank will get fired over this but you can’t get too many of these wrong.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Alright in Frank I trust but these are the types of things that if you get wrong sooner or later cost coaches jobs.  Not saying Frank will get fired over this but you can’t get too many of these wrong.

I'm 100% positive Ballard and Irsay are on board.   This wasn't a Frank Reich decision

• Like 6

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I'm 100% positive Ballard and Irsay are on board.   This wasn't a Frank Reich decision

I would like to read the Ballard body language on this one.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Ballard is the one who is driving this train.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I'm sure Irsay is driving the train.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sunday’s game is going to be a mess. If we come to a point where we aren’t getting red zone TD we are screwed. I have no faith Vinny will work this out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'm okay with giving him 1 more week.  But if he screws up Sunday like he has the last 3 games, I hate to say it, but the boo's will be so loud that they'll hear them on the moon and the Colts are gonna be forced to deal with it at that point. 

I wasn't for the booing of Luck walking off the field, but I wouldn't blame the crowd if Vinny missed a PAT or game winner chip shot on Sunday.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm sure Irsay is driving the train.   

Yeah, I'm with ya' on this one.  That's why I'd like to see Ballard say something on it.  I am sure both Reich and Ballard are good soldiers, but CB may hint at this decision being out of his pay grade.

I feel bad for the players if we lose another because of him. Players don’t deserve to go out there and play hard to have your kicker lose you the game. NFL games are close. There are only 16 games. You can’t have your kicker costing you a game or a playoff birth.  

Just now, coltsfan77 said:

Beginning to wonder what happened to no one player is greater than team! JS

Reich also said today you don’t treat players equally.

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I said Frank because he’s the one talking but you easily take what I said and apply it to Ballard as well.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I am sure Frank had a say but I could easily believe Irsay over ruled them or they are all in agreement here.  

Love AV! But we are not talking medium to long range kicks, it's extra pts. You can't keep giving those away.  Guess we will just have to wait and see and hope he can correct it. Honestly, I  have little faith when he kicks now, which is not the way I want to see him go out!

• Like 1

I respect the coaches and front office decision to stick with Vinny, but Ballard and Reich are going to take a kick in the pants and lose some respect from the fans if this blows up in their face.

• Like 1

It’s going to be sad Sunday to hear the boos with a bad game. Why is he still getting treatment on his knee if he isn’t injured.

29 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Sucks about Leonard. 

And sticking by Vinny...alright. We'll see how he does against ATL but the backlash will grow to pretty epic proportions if he keeps struggling. Booing after PAT misses, etc. Could get ugly.

He could potentially get booed out of the stadium like Luck.  

23 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Reich is really committed to this Vinny thing, if it doesn’t work out that’s a bad, bad look...

He is being stupid.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

He is being stupid.

He *may* also be just doing what he's been told to do.  I dunno for sure, but maybe.

21 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I wasn't for the booing of Luck walking off the field, but I wouldn't blame the crowd if Vinny missed a PAT or game winner chip shot on Sunday.

I’ve been on the “Retire Vinny” train for more than a year now.  And he’s done nothing to convince me otherwise.

But even I wouldn’t boo him if he missed a kick.  He doesn’t deserve that - quite the contrary.  He just shouldn’t be kicking in the NFL anymore.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

I’ve been on the “Retire Vinny” train for more than a year now.  And he’s done nothing to convince me otherwise.

But even I wouldn’t boo him if he missed a kick.  He doesn’t deserve that - quite the contrary.  He just shouldn’t be kicking in the NFL anymore.

Here's the rub...if you truly believe he shouldn't be kicking in the NFL anymore, what is he doing trotting his self out on the field?  If he knows he's done then just hand in the notice and walk away.  Andrew did it and I didn't blame him (yeah the timing sucked, but...).

4 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

I think it's a fairly safe bet that no one on West 56th is listening to you, no matter what train you're on.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Here's the rub...if you truly believe he shouldn't be kicking in the NFL anymore, what is he doing trotting his self out on the field?  If he knows he's done then just hand in the notice and walk away.  Andrew did it and I didn't blame him (yeah the timing sucked, but...).

I think he tried too and the Colts talked him out of it and got to his competitive side.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So if he costs them another game you're okay with giving him more time. You are more patient than myself.

AV is setting himself up Sunday for a Luck situation.

No he isn't

• Like 2

AV is setting himself up Sunday for a Luck situation.

Agree.