Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich phone conference

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chloe6124, I really appreciate all the updates that you post, but honestly, you overreact to almost everything.

I'm 100% positive Ballard and Irsay are on board.   This wasn't a Frank Reich decision

How many of you were ready to get rid of Luck after the 1-5 start?    I could argue he was the reason we lost those games as much as people are saying Vinny lost the SD game   How about PM i

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is ridiculous 

I'm okay with giving him 1 more week.  But if he screws up Sunday like he has the last 3 games, I hate to say it, but the boo's will be so loud that they'll hear them on the moon and the Colts are gonna be forced to deal with it at that point. 

• Like 2
Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Alright in Frank I trust but these are the types of things that if you get wrong sooner or later cost coaches jobs.  Not saying Frank will get fired over this but you can’t get too many of these wrong.

I'm 100% positive Ballard and Irsay are on board.   This wasn't a Frank Reich decision

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Alright in Frank I trust but these are the types of things that if you get wrong sooner or later cost coaches jobs.  Not saying Frank will get fired over this but you can’t get too many of these wrong.

Ballard is the one who is driving this train.

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'm okay with giving him 1 more week.  But if he screws up Sunday like he has the last 3 games, I hate to say it, but the boo's will be so loud that they'll hear them on the moon and the Colts are gonna be forced to deal with it at that point. 

I wasn't for the booing of Luck walking off the field, but I wouldn't blame the crowd if Vinny missed a PAT or game winner chip shot on Sunday.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm sure Irsay is driving the train.   

Yeah, I'm with ya' on this one.  That's why I'd like to see Ballard say something on it.  I am sure both Reich and Ballard are good soldiers, but CB may hint at this decision being out of his pay grade.

I feel bad for the players if we lose another because of him. Players don’t deserve to go out there and play hard to have your kicker lose you the game. NFL games are close. There are only 16 games. You can’t have your kicker costing you a game or a playoff birth.  

Just now, coltsfan77 said:

Beginning to wonder what happened to no one player is greater than team! JS

Reich also said today you don’t treat players equally.

Love AV! But we are not talking medium to long range kicks, it's extra pts. You can't keep giving those away.  Guess we will just have to wait and see and hope he can correct it. Honestly, I  have little faith when he kicks now, which is not the way I want to see him go out!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Sucks about Leonard. 

And sticking by Vinny...alright. We'll see how he does against ATL but the backlash will grow to pretty epic proportions if he keeps struggling. Booing after PAT misses, etc. Could get ugly.

He could potentially get booed out of the stadium like Luck.  

21 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I wasn't for the booing of Luck walking off the field, but I wouldn't blame the crowd if Vinny missed a PAT or game winner chip shot on Sunday.

I’ve been on the “Retire Vinny” train for more than a year now.  And he’s done nothing to convince me otherwise.

But even I wouldn’t boo him if he missed a kick.  He doesn’t deserve that - quite the contrary.  He just shouldn’t be kicking in the NFL anymore.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

I’ve been on the “Retire Vinny” train for more than a year now.  And he’s done nothing to convince me otherwise.

But even I wouldn’t boo him if he missed a kick.  He doesn’t deserve that - quite the contrary.  He just shouldn’t be kicking in the NFL anymore.

Here's the rub...if you truly believe he shouldn't be kicking in the NFL anymore, what is he doing trotting his self out on the field?  If he knows he's done then just hand in the notice and walk away.  Andrew did it and I didn't blame him (yeah the timing sucked, but...).

4 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

I think it's a fairly safe bet that no one on West 56th is listening to you, no matter what train you're on.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Here's the rub...if you truly believe he shouldn't be kicking in the NFL anymore, what is he doing trotting his self out on the field?  If he knows he's done then just hand in the notice and walk away.  Andrew did it and I didn't blame him (yeah the timing sucked, but...).

I think he tried too and the Colts talked him out of it and got to his competitive side.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So if he costs them another game you're okay with giving him more time. You are more patient than myself.