Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Big break in schedule

coltsorioles

27 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

The colts get a huge break for their schedule. By finishing in second place they get Miami and Pittsburgh ( no big Ben). The Texans have to play new England and Baltimore

Pittsburgh is a curse to play against we always find a way to lose kind of like San Diego with their back up qb that 1 year..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Seems like our schedule became insanely easier over night. 

Never thought schedule  was overly  hard besides chargers saints and chiefs games. Chiefs are probably the toughest as I don't  know if we can keep up with all their weapons.

Goes to show you how quick your season can be flushed down the toilet.

Bridgewater ain't winning anything in NO and the kid in Pittsburgh threw for 110 yards. Not exactly setting the world on fire. I admittedly don't know how long he played yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Great if we win critics will say look at all the bad qbs they faced lol. Mason Rudolph  is going to be good though. Liked what I saw in limited action 

Don't really care what critics say.  Just win baby.  Just win.

Entirelly possible we just got through the toughest part of our schedule. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Great if we win critics will say look at all the bad qbs they faced lol. Mason Rudolph  is going to be good though. Liked what I saw in limited action 

I really don’t care if it helps us win more games and gets us a playoff berth. 

I think the Steelers were looking at Rudolph as big bens successor. 

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ben is out for the season. It might even force him into retirement. Brees has a torn ligament and will have surgery. Expected to return week 11 or so.

May or not be effective when he returns.

What is Ben's injury?  That was wierd looking with the spasming.

Team should go 4-0 in weeks 7-10 after the bye.  3-1 at the least.  And should at least beat Oakland before then.  I think the worse case scenario is 5-5 going into the stretch run and we whould win most of those games.  It think we will be 6-4 or 7-3 by then.  I think our schedule got much easier after the big QB injuries this and last week.  Foles certainly hurts Jags even though MInshew has been pretty good IMO.

3 hours ago, Nickster said:

Team should go 4-0 in weeks 7-10 after the bye.  3-1 at the least.  And should at least beat Oakland before then.  I think the worse case scenario is 5-5 going into the stretch run and we whould win most of those games.  It think we will be 6-4 or 7-3 by then.  I think our schedule got much easier after the big QB injuries this and last week.  Foles certainly hurts Jags even though MInshew has been pretty good IMO.

As long as adam v is missing  kicks there is nothing  easy about schedule