Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jones is who I want...even if it's a franchise and trade.   As for DEs...I would look at Clowney. Would step right in and replace Sheard.
    • I think most want a QB who doesn't have to carry the team just to be competitive.    Reich had both the scrambler, Wentz, and the statue, Foles, and won with both.  Don't get fooled into adopting the scrambling trendiness as being something essential.   Its merely about how long a QB holds the ball to allow something to develop.  Some leave the pocket. Others stay there until the last second.  Running to one side of the field normally cuts your vision of the field in half, limiting the options.  We have the pocket to give any QB time to stand there and extend the play.  Most teams don't.   I'm intrigued by Eason.  I like his height.  Its tough to substitute that.  Obviously Herbert too.
    • To me as far as accomplishments are concerned, the trifecta would be winning Rookie of the Year, winning League MVP, and being on a team where you were a main cog/reason for a winning a WS (got that ring). Kris Bryant has done all 3 already. He could retire tomorrow and be considered in the great category. Of course not HOFame material because he doesn't have the numbers yet, still a young player.
    • Kinlaw’s train is already moving fast.    But billing him that he’s going to be better than Aaron Donald is just flat out silly.   If he wasn’t hurt so much lately you’d have compared him to JJ Watt.   And that would’ve been just as silly.   Kinlaw is likely going to be a very good player.  Likely gone when we pick.  But if he’s there,  odds are high we’d take him.   And he’ll likely be very, very good.  But we don’t have to deal in hyperbole to build him to crazy levels.      Remember....    it’s a long draft season.  Pace yourself.   Please. 
  • Members

• shastamasta

shastamasta 2,209

• CR91

CR91 9,259

• Vexed

Vexed 73

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 495

• Repeat Offender

Repeat Offender 0

Rookie