Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard may very like Hurts, he is a high character guy, but I don't see the Colts taking him.  Unless they have a Taysom Hill role in mind for him, then they may use a late round pick, maybe. 
    • IMHO   NE and NO are prime candidates to take a QB like Love if he is still on the board   I don’t think he lasts until round 2   There are 101 ways that the Colts could go with their first 4 picks   I just hope we address some needs like 3T, OT, WR, QB   We need MUCH better play at QB and DT
    • Because none of what you said came from actual scouting. There’s no way you watched tape and came away with him having terrible accuracy. You won’t find that in any scouting report. And his receivers (all of which were new starters) fail to separate from press coverage. And he’s not a turnover machine.   https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4036378/jordan-love   Look at his INT total all 3 years. 6 in 2017, 6 in 2018, and then 17 in 2019. You can’t tell me that that’s normal. You can’t tell me that after 2 years of taking care of the ball that he just magically became a bad decision maker. The guy tripled his INT total and you don’t want to blame coaching and talent? This guy is like a reverse Jalen Hurts. Put Love with Lincoln Riley and you’re talking about him being the 1st QB off the board.
    • Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons- @chad72 Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1 Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts- @WarGhost21 Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches Kansas City Chiefs Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog Los Angeles Rams Miami Dolphins- @twfish Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan New England Patriots @Archer New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay New York Giants @runthepost New York Jets @John Hammonds Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56 Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins
  • Members

• Jcrane

Jcrane 0

Rookie
    • coltsfanej

coltsfanej 287

• Nadine

Nadine 7,916

Administrators
    • dew5150

dew5150 153

• Mr.Debonair