Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Kelly decision today?

Lucky Wolf

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Again >>>>>>>>A BACK-UP QB  is getting this much attention ?.....Really ?

There are two key posters who have fueled this with nonsense....

There are a handful more who are willing to accept it,  but are still convinced that Kelly has the highest ceiling of the three QB's we have.     They have their opinions,  and it doesn't matter if the entire NFL says they're wrong.     They know what they know,  they believe what they believe and no one will be able to talk them out of it.     Period,  end of story....

Insanely crazy, isn't it?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lennon1940 said:

For the record, I'm not bad mouthing JB as a human being. He's obviously a great leader and teammate and is a good citizen and I'm the one who said that he's smart, which started all this. 

I just think he has no business being the starting QB of a playoff contender. 

Obviously neither does Chad.    

8 minutes ago, Lennon1940 said:

He has a better chance of winning games as a starter than JB does. He's the better quarterback on the field. Kelly has beaten the absolute hell out of people everywhere he's gotten on the field as the starter. Led his team to the JUCO National Championship, led crappy Ole Miss to a Sugar Bowl win and twice beat the No.1 ranked team in the country. JB hasn't done anything except be at the right place at the right time twice in the NFL and be a mediocre college QB.

But ya, there's no way Chad Kelly, the guy who has the highest score EVER recorded by SportsScience, beating out guys like Brees, Mahomes, Goff, etc., could be a better QB than Jacoby "I've only ever had three 300+ yard games after the age of 18" Brissett.

Maybe the things you value aren't as valued by the NFL as you think they should be?

1 hour ago, Lennon1940 said:

Nope. Settling for mediocrity doesn’t appeal to me. We’re an 8-8 team with Captain Game Manager out there.

Here's a newsflash.

8-8 the season when you're top-5 QB unexpectedly retires isn't all that bad.    Just because we might go 8-8 this year,  doesn't mean we will always go 8-8.    It doesn't mean JB will be our QB for the next 10 years.

It's just one year.

And you act likes it from now untilt he end of time.    Ballard seems to be OK with it.   Reich seems OK with it.     There are two posters who have officially lost their minds over it,  and your best retort is that you won't accept 8-8,  and you're better than everyone else because of it.

Get over yourself, indeed.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

This thread is awesome.

What is everyone’s favorite C. Kelly moment?

Mine is......

I nominate this post as one of the 10 funniest posts for 2019!!

Hard to see 10 other posts being funnier than this!

Bravo!!     Brilliant!!     Well done!!        :thmup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MPStack said:

This thread is awesome.

What is everyone’s favorite C. Kelly moment?

Mine is......

Remember that time the some fans argued that Kelly would never get released. And....and...then, they said he would never make it to the practice squad? And then remember how that happened and they kept on denying that they were wrong?

That was awwwwesome.

source.gif

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Lennon1940 said:

How do you know that? The FO set it up so that teams were already set before Kelly hit the wire. You think the Steelers would have still chosen Lynch if Kelly were available on the waiver wire? hahahahah no freaking way. Lynch is an aggressively awful QB. 

It would have only taken a 7th round draft pick.  Every team said NO

27 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Really?  Why do Cam Newton  and Jamies Winston have jobs?  Why was Manziel drafted in the first round?  Why was Rothlisberger not cut?  Nice try

Cam's and Ben's issues have came after both were proven elite NFL talents. Bad examples.

Manziel and Winston were each given a single shot. It's unlikely either will get a second. Bad examples.

You went 0-for-4. Well done, kiddo.

• Confused 1

Just now, Jared Jammer said:

1. Cam's and Ben's issues have came after both were proven elite NFL talents. Bad examples.

Manziel and Winston were each given a single shot. It's unlikely either will get a second. Bad examples.

You went 0-for-4. Well done, kiddo.

Better check Cams back ground again.   Kiddo.    Winston had multiple issues in college,    check again kiddo.