Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Desir - Any word?

Smonroe

5 minutes ago, Farns01 said:

Two problems with this.  He is a safety not a corner.  Miami is saying at least a first for him.  He was the #11 pick last year.

In our defense, he could play outside CB.  

No one has yet offered a 1.......  

Somewhere I read that Miami might take a 2nd

Prolly not gonna happen......

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If Kelly is cut tomorrow,  this place will melt down.   Haha

I hope they dont cut him, to me, you have 3 QBs this year

3 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

In our defense, he could play outside CB.  

No one has yet offered a 1.......  

Somewhere I read that Miami might take a 2nd

Prolly not gonna happen......

I hope they dont cut him, to me, you have 3 QBs this year

You really have no choice unless sheard comes back next week. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

He wants to be a slot corner. We already have a star there. Until this QB situation is figured out ballard isn’t giving away picks.

He would play outside CB for us.  Not a big deal and he would make more money there eventually.  Never said Ballard would do it but he should.  He and Rock would be our lockdown CB's. for the future.  I hope we have our QB on the roster.  Trading up is a crapshoot and guarantees us nothing.  

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Speaking of safety help Willis is really seeing a lot of playing time.  I will be interested in the snap counts.  He might take over the SS spot sooner rather than later.

Yeah he's looking good so far but this will be geathers last season as a colt he's just not what we thought he would be

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Depending how bad it is my guess we will call Collins up from the Ps. This also probably leaves them unable to keep CK on the 53.

Nonsense...Desir would be inactive instead of Tell. No changes needed so Kelly to the 53.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

You really going to trust tell against the falcons.  He is still way to green. Only reason he didn’t go to the PS is they were afraid of losing him.

Much more than Collins. Collins has lost his confidence plus they would play just a few snaps anyway.

2 hours ago, C0LT5 said:

Nonsense...Desir would be inactive instead of Tell. No changes needed so Kelly to the 53.

I agree.  Kelly needs to go on the 53.  With injuries to Big Ben and Brees today and Wentz being out a bit tonight because of an injury it would be smart to hold on to him.  Even if he makes it to the PS, which I doubt, he could still be signed off of it.  I think he is a valuable commodity whose value could be increasing each week.  

• Like 1