Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have no idea if we'll win today.... BUT.....

NewColtsFan

.....  I'd respectfully say to my friends here....   even if we lose today don't freak out.     Starting the season with two games on the road is not easy.

And we started 0-2 a number of times under Pagano and still made the playoffs.     Yes,  I know the QB was different.    Remember,  we st arted 1-5 last year!    One and FIVE!!     And we came back.

But I like th is team.    I like this head coach.     I like his staff.    I believe in the kids.  I like Jacoby.   So does the GM.     Buy in!    Believe in them.

Enjoy the ride.      Someone here had a thread about 10-14 days ago talking about being oddly interested in seeing how this season goes.    And I agree.    I'm looking forward to this journey.    To me this season is all about playing with House Money.   

I'm going to try and follow my own advice.    I don't want to get too high with a win,  nor too low if we lose.    Just enjoy it for what it is.    A complete mystery!      But again,  don't get down too much if we dont' come away with a win today.     See the Big Picture!    It's a long journey.    And Step #2 is today!

Enjoy!     :thmup:

• Like 4

I Always expect to Win . This year for the first time that I can remember we actually have a DEFENSE & Offensively this team will IMHO surprise many .  

Jim Harbaugh & the Cardiac Colts showed us many seasons ago a Superbowl can be a possibility given the receiver can pull in a Hail Mary :woah:  . 

Offense & 18 & then 12 carried the weight on the Colts world on there collective shoulders now we will see not the Offense that draws crowds but a Defense & each week this team will I certainly hope get better . I think of Jim Mora when I hear the word PLAYOFFS  to early for that ..

• Like 1