Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CanuckColtsFan

Who's excited for Tennessee

I'm very interested to see how we stack up to a Div rival. I'm happy football is back. I think this game will say a lot about the season. If we lose I'm doubtful we're a playoff contender.  We win and maybe we got a shot at playoffs and more. This team might just have the character it takes to be successful. We need to see guys like Ebron and Leonard play like we've see them play. 

Let's go Colts!

Like a kid waking up to watch Saturday cartoons with a bowl of cereal!

• Like 1

It will be little emotional at halftime when they retire mcnair and eddie george's numbers can't let them get on fire

• Like 1

I won't use this game as anything other than a barometer of how this team is progressing.  Historically we do well against the Titans so there is that, but we're a team trying to find out what works for us.  Just because we lose today wouldn't mean we're out of the playoffs, it will just show us what we need to correct to get better.

If we win it will still offer an opportunity to improve.  One game at a time.

Having said that, though, I think we win this one playing well on both sides of the ball.  Ball control and stingy defense - especially against the run.

20 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I'm very interested to see how we stack up to a Div rival. I'm happy football is back. I think this game will say a lot about the season. If we lose I'm doubtful we're a playoff contender.  We win and maybe we got a shot at playoffs and more. This team might just have the character it takes to be successful. We need to see guys like Ebron and Leonard play like we've see them play. 

Let's go Colts!

I called Knoxville earlier talking smack to family who are Titans fans assuring them life will go on just fine after there loss today . Lets cross our collective thumbs that A V's problems last week were a mirage .. :colts::hat: