Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Everybody telling me the last 4 games and last year was a fluke.  

I thinks it's because a guy like him gets a huge benefit of the doubt.

But I'm definitely in the camp that he's not the same guy right now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No question about it, Marshall Faulk was an awesome player.  NFL Rookie of the Year as well as Pro Bowl MVP the same year?  That's not something that is accomplished very often and I believe Faulk may have been the first to do it.  He was drafted in 1994 and stayed here until 1998.  Some great seasons wearing our Horseshoe.  Again, no question about that.  He went on to play about 8 more seasons in Saint Louis and won a Super Bowl with the Rams.  My reservation with Marshall is longevity...here.  IMHO, that ROH is for players who have made significant contributions over a period of time for the extended success of the franchise.  Is it possible for someone to come in, play a shorter length of time and be inducted?  I'd say yes if a Lombardi was hoisted because of that significant short-term contribution.  Just my opinion on the subject.  I believe we are on the same page though @BluesGirl.  Tough calls that Irsay and those around him get to make.  Not a bad gig or problem to have though.  Right?
    • Patriots select Kwity Paye Cardinals next. 
    • Sims has been pretty good actually. So good in fact that I won't judge him on this until it plays out over the coming years. But as a general sense I'm not yet convinced on Wilson, but I do agree that Mond seems a bit underrated. One thing I like about Sims is that when he is wrong though, he doesn't make excuses. He just admits he was wrong. But when it comes to ranking QBs over the last few years he's been pretty good.
    • McAfee had Rossini on today talking about how it's gonna be a massacre this week. I'm not so sure about that. Some of these guys yeah are gonna get let go but anyone with a bonus they are gonna also be looking at waiting for June 1 so they can spread the hit out away from this year. It's definitely gonna be a bloodbath but I don't think we will see it all this week. Again way too much draft capital being spent and not enough backloaded contracts for proven talent. It's definitely going to be interesting though. 
    • The Eagles pick 9 spots ahead of us as it is and that will obviously be more if Ballard trades back. What the Eagles do will likely have very little influence on what the Colts do and vice versa.
  • Members

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 109

• Aaron86

Aaron86 32

• jimmy g

jimmy g 336

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 578

• DaColts85

DaColts85 406

• nzh201vs