Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Everybody telling me the last 4 games and last year was a fluke.  

I thinks it's because a guy like him gets a huge benefit of the doubt.

But I'm definitely in the camp that he's not the same guy right now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Doug...  these anti-Watson rants have gone from bad to worse.   Other posters here have noted you make it sound personal.   You have mischaracterized most everything that has happened.   Watson has a lot of support around the NFL.   I’d say far more support than dont.   I don’t pretend to know how this is going to finish?   But I hope you can lower the temperature here...   I don’t think it’s helpful.   Just my two cents...     
    • Yeah, if Miller or Haeg had the WHOLE resume and the talent of Godwin maybe we should. Also, it's not me that's taken it here. YOU just did.   I've already pointed out several times that this is NOT my 'take', but rather a guess on part of the explanation on the Bucs place in those graphs. So why do you keep going with this? At this point I am considering this bad faith exchange on your part. On the second part - yes, it would have to be taken in consideration(if they were up for trade and tied in similar contracts, rather than Godwin being a FA). BTW Godwin is one of the players we should consider breaking Ballard's bank on this FA. Insert Whynothaveboth.gif Agree with this. Evans is both better and more valuable than Godwin. Worth pointing out that both Superbowl teams had premier pass catching weapons as it relates to our discussion on the value of the position.  
    • Without contact?   I don’t think that’s true.   His knee injury this year was a helmet to his knee while his foot was planted.   He had 3-4 injuries his rookie year, I think only the foot injury was non contact.     Campbell had no significant injuries in college.  Think he played 38-39 games in three years.  
    • I haven't payed a lot of attention to CBs yet, but Trill seems to check almost all of the boxes for what we look for in a corner (haven't seen any arm length figures yet, but length is a common positive I've seen for him, so im3 assuming he hits the marks). I'm really intrigued and need to check out some more film of him.
    • There is nothing wrong with what you wrote. Early on in the thread, I too wrote that Watson should honor his contract.  This is not the  same as Doug's comments. Doug is making a lot of personal attacks against a player. And he is going on and on and on. It is overkill.
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• dw49

dw49 711

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 7,363

• waka waka

waka waka 133

• stitches

stitches 8,003

• danlhart87