Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Everytime the Titans make a great play the announcers act like it is the best thing ever. Take your Titans jersey's off please. Time to turn the volume down lmao 

They're the hot story after last week, what do you expect, bob lamey?

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Because they are taking the big play away and making them go the long way.  And they are doing so, just fine.

TN shouldn't scare too consistently deep....

Just now, Shafty138 said:

I liked the deep shot they took earlier, let's see if opening up the field carries over at all as for opportunities in Offense....

Meh.  I'm okay with the run game.  If not for the hold we'd still be on the previous drive, haha.

Wow, how some just want to criticize Leonard.

to the holding penalty, it was such a weak call, especially silly considering it was away from where the play ent.  Ergo, it was insignificant, so being borderline, it shouldn’t have been called. 

Still with the holding penalty, just goes to show you how HUGE the tiniest of mistakes can be.  That just might have potentially been a 14 point swing.