Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

19 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I will be accused of revisionist history maybe,  but when they signed him up for another year it did sound like a gamble in my mind.  Hard to say if what was available was a better option.   Or if what is available now is much better.  But you got to think they could at least get somebody who can make extra points and chip shot FG. 

Oh I said so at the time.  We had Badgley — who looked pretty good.

It was a mistake — and they doubled down on it even after the Chiefs game where he missed a PAT and a 23 yarder.

Its quite a sight to behold, really.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Seen recent mocks having Turner going early in Round 2.  Been high on Turner as well so am not surprised that he may go way earlier than originally thought.     As for Jordan Smith doubt the Colts even have him on their draft board due to character issues running a credit card scheme in college.
    • This is just laughable 
    • Anyone else surprised that Malik Hooker hasn't signed with anyone yet?
    • I'm hoping they miss the playoffs. That's not because I think it's likely they get lucky with the lottery and get a higher pick but I think missing the playoffs increases the chance of some significant changes that are needed for this team to be relevant.    Personally, i'm not high on this group at all and I don't think them being all healthy would change that. I think this team lacks an identity and and the type of chemistry needed for them to go deep in the postseason. I've really soured on Kevin Pritchard so i'm not optimistic in them making meaningful changes to this roster.    Also, I think i've mentioned it before but i'll say it again...this franchise has to draft an all-star. It's pathetic as they haven't since Paul George. (over 10 YEARS ago) We know they are not going to sign stars via free agency so they need to draft one and be a good draft team in general. Yes, it requires some luck but every team that wins needs some luck. Their drafting has been bad for over a decade now.         
    • Thanks for the invite brother, but I pass.
  • Members

• LJpalmbeacher2

LJpalmbeacher2 1,954

• Narcosys

Narcosys 531

• OhioColt

OhioColt 112

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 711

• adubb84

adubb84 373

• Moosejawcolt