Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
jvan1973

Colts vs Titans predictions

25 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Colts 28  Thumbtacks  27

If defense is a lot better this week 24-21 colts if its same story as last week 33-20 titans.

4 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

If defense is a lot better this week 24-21 colts if its same story as last week 33-20 titans.

Its Mariota. If they can keep him in the pocket and limit the big plays they should have a pretty decent chance to win imo. I can't see them being that bad 2 weeks running . 27 points might be generous . Colts keep up a nice run pass mix they could score some points. 

Colts have trouble stopping Henry. Brisset has costly turnover. Colts lose by 6 or less. Winning starts next week at home.

51 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

The chargers have a better offense than the titans.   Why would you have the titans scoring 33?

Colts 27 Titans 21

I'll say we play like last week with a balanced game plan, Brissett makes no mistakes, and Adam redeems himself. We win by 6.

• Like 1

Kind of a must win divisional tilt.  Lose & they’re 2 games back in the division and lacking the tie breaker.  That would be a rough start.  Win & they are in 1st (or tied for 1st with Houston) holding the tie breaker over the Titans.  Really is an early season must win scenario.

Colts will prevail!  Go Colts!

Titans probably feel they finally will get a win against the Colts. I agree....Vinatieri misses 2 more easy fg's. Will retire after the game....Titans win 21-17.

• Sad 1

24-20 Colts win. If we play anything like we did last week we will win. We beat ourselves last week. Rivers and the Chargers are a better team compared to the Titans. We typically own the Titans as well. No silly turnovers or silly penalties we should be in good shape. 

24-17 Titans if they use a "safe" game manager game plan with JB

34-24 Colts if they take the training wheels off JB (assumes JB doesn't tip over and wreck after the training wheels are removed).

This kind of has a titans blowout written all over it with the stuff going on in Nashville with retiring the jerseys. We are going to start 0-2. 30-17 titans.

Kinda crazy to say this in Week 2, but we really need this win, vital game.

With that, I think Colts 27 Titans 24 in OT, all thanks to ya boi AV undergoing a short redemption arc.

Good day by the O, ok day for the D and good day for ST.

20-13 Titans 

Titans will be amped up.  Division opponents are tougher outs because of

the familiarity with each other.  Im tempted to make this a 17-9 titans score

but I think we end up scoring a TD late.

The Titans are fired up after their big opening day road win over Baker Manziel and the Browns.... and they will remember Reggie Wayne’s derogatory smack down on Draft Day in Nashville.

It doesn’t matter....

Colts   31

Titans 16

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Douzer said:

Colts 20, Titans 16

Definitely the closest, nice job!  2 points off, correct call on the Colts' victory.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this