Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most over rated Colt is??

12 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Overrated is hyping someone for no reason or reason they don’t deserve.  People aren’t hyping Adam at this point.  They are extremely concerned from him or ready to move on from him.

He's one of the highest paid kickers in the league.   He's performing worse than any kicker in the league. 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easily Clayton Geathers. For five seasons, I've had to read how terrific he is, and how he leads the defense. During games, I only see him routinely getting beat.

it's Brissett by a large margin he's played one game so far and many already think he has locked up being our franchise QB and is taking us to the playoffs every year.

My pick also isn't very popular but I think Nyheim Hines hasn't really shown me much..

Posted Images

6 hours ago, colt18 said:

This is such a ridiculous post, lol

Allie Cox is nowhere near the receiving threat the Ebron is. Dude hurdled someone in the open field today...dude is a top option in this offense only after Hilton. He may have a bit of an outspoken personality but that has not clashed with the locker room nor his on field performance so it's a very irrelevant point. 

Anyways, I'd have to go with Geathers. He makes too many mistakes and is injury prone.

Is it? After the first drive, was he even targeted?

Mo is probably getting more snaps than him right now. Jack is too. He is our 3rd TE despite all his ability.

He has 4 catches for like 35 yards. Yes he hurdled a guy. He also dropped an easy TD. He is on pace to have less than 300 yards so far, this year. Last year, is last year.

And none of us really know if he clashes with the locker room or not.

19 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

He’s not overrated.  He’s without question the greatest kicker of all time.  Still we might very well be watching the end of his career right now, Father Time is undefeated.  That’s not overrated, it’s the end of ones career.  It’s like saying Peyton Manning was overrated because of the last season of his career.

For his career, Vinatieri is not overrated. For this year, he sucks.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

Is it? After the first drive, was he even targeted?

Mo is probably getting more snaps than him right now. Jack is too. He is our 3rd TE despite all his ability.

He has 4 catches for like 35 yards. Yes he hurdled a guy. He also dropped an easy TD. He is on pace to have less than 300 yards so far, this year. Last year, is last year.

And none of us really know if he clashes with the locker room or not.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/coltswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/16/indianapolis-colts-snap-counts-tennessee-titans-week-2/amp/

I don’t know why you would think Cox got more snap counts than Ebron but that is false. The only person who thinks he is the 3rd TE is you.

45 minutes ago, colt18 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/coltswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/16/indianapolis-colts-snap-counts-tennessee-titans-week-2/amp/

I don’t know why you would think Cox got more snap counts than Ebron but that is false. The only person who thinks he is the 3rd TE is you.

You're right, he got more snaps than I thought. But Mo is definitely preferred over him in certain situations and it's not as clear cut as you make it sound.

If Jack were to go down, it will be Mo who replaces him. That makes him the #2 in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, needanoline63 said:

Mark glowinski is a problem. At one point guy was the worse rated guard in Seattle, we need to find a replacement. Idk why we re-signed him

Yeah, he’s hidden by the other talent.  Not very good.

who rates him high though?

On 9/17/2019 at 6:27 AM, needanoline63 said:

Mark glowinski is a problem. At one point guy was the worse rated guard in Seattle, we need to find a replacement. Idk why we re-signed him

Because he had a very good year and you want to reward/resign guys who do? Plenty of players have had bad careers in a place and blossomed elsewhere. Last year he was the 10th best grade guard on PFF (Nelson was 6th as comparison). Take that as you will.

I don't deny he stood out as bad against the Titans, but some of those holds were getting let go other games. Holding is poorly officiated throughout the league. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now