Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sheard, williams out

csmopar

14 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I thought he played pretty well the limited time he got.

He had a sack (or a half sack technically) but he graded out pretty horribly in PFF. Personally, I didn't even notice him outside of the half sack.

As for Turay, I'm also a little concerned. Must've exasperated it against the Chargers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

He had a sack (or a half sack technically) but he graded out pretty horribly in PFF.

Personally, I didn't even notice him outside of the half sack.

Looks like he might get more time this week with Turay possibly out. Time to see what he can do.  AQM had a pretty good game at end. Not having Turay will hurt since they oline is kind of just a mess at two spots. I think Lewis will play some end also. He has to play if Turay is out.

24 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

He had a sack (or a half sack technically) but he graded out pretty horribly in PFF. Personally, I didn't even notice him outside of the half sack.

As for Turay, I'm also a little concerned. Must've exasperated it against the Chargers.

You mean exacerbate? ;)

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Turay is listed as doubtful. He had this injury last year.

Well, 80-90% chance he won't play then.

On 9/13/2019 at 4:24 PM, will426 said:

if we struggle with mariota i’m gonna cry lmao 

This is going to stir the hornets nest.  Titans were 0 wins and 11 losses vs. Luck. They are 2 wins and 0 losses vs. Brissett.  (Different O scheme though...)

I have heard nobody on the NFL radio shows picking the Colts, either. (maybe Charlie Weis homered for his boy, JB)  Tennessee looking to get a division edge early.  Hope Reich / Eberflus have the right plans to thwart them.