Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which three colts would the titans love to have based on titans fan.

Stephen

So I was scrolling the internet and came a cross an article  by Will Lomas.

First he says he wouldn't  want Darius Leonard  because of had him ranked as 70th best off ball linebacker. He also thinks Jayson brown and Evan's are better than him.

He goes on to chose Mack, nelson, and houston. While talking about Mack he mentions how he thinks Henry is better in every way and how mack would be rb2 on titans. He also never mentioned  wanting hilton despite  him being one of our top players.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

There's literally not one single player on their roster that i would want. Like seriously.

Then you seriously, like seriously, are wearing Colts colored glasses. Jurrell Casey? Derrick Henry? Taylor Lewan? Jeffery Simmons? Kevin Byard? Dion Lewis?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

First he says he wouldn't  want Darius Leonard  because of had him ranked as 70th best off ball linebacker. He also thinks Jayson brown and Evan's are better than him.

He goes on to chose Mack, nelson, and houston. While talking about Mack he mentions how he thinks Henry is better in every way and how mack would be rb2 on titans. He also never mentioned  wanting hilton despite  him being one of our top players.

Henry is better than Mack Darius is better than what they have as is TY.  As much as I think Mariota is not very good  JB is not much better but I’d take JB 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Henry is better than Mack Darius is better than what they have as is TY.  As much as I think Mariota is not very good  JB is not much better but I’d take JB 

JB is healthy, Mariota isn't.  Mariota has way more raw talent but that doesn't matter a ton if you can't play your snaps.

The Titans are going to be in the market for a decent QB within the next 2 years.  Yet more evidence that we are super fortunate that Ballard had plans in place when Luck retired.  I don't think all of the fans realize just how lucky we are to be able to plug JB in and still have SOME hope.  I mean, look at the Jaguars, they'd love to have Brian Hoyer right now, much less Brissett.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Imgrandojji said:

JB is healthy, Mariota isn't.  Mariota has way more raw talent but that doesn't matter a ton if you can't play your snaps.

The Titans are going to be in the market for a decent QB within the next 2 years.  Yet more evidence that we are super fortunate that Ballard had plans in place when Luck retired.  I don't think all of the fans realize just how lucky we are to be able to plug JB in and still have SOME hope.  I mean, look at the Jaguars, they'd love to have Brian Hoyer right now, much less Brissett.

Gardner Minshew scares me more than Foles, Bortles, or even Hoyer tbh I mean have you seen that 'stache?

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

I wouldn't  say henry is better  than mack. He runs with more power than Mack but that doesn't  make it him better. Infact Mack's  second year was better than Henry's  second year and nearly better  than his career  best year last year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Stephen said:

Got a link to that?    I don't really believe it.   Not taking Leonard.   That isn't right.   Also, 1 of the 3 would be their RB2?    

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

Got a link to that?    I don't really believe it.   Not taking Leonard.   That isn't right.   Also, 1 of the 3 would be their RB2?    

https://titansized.com/2019/09/12/3-players-tennessee-titans-want-indianapolis-colts/

14 hours ago, C0LT5 said:

Then you seriously, like seriously, are wearing Colts colored glasses. Jurrell Casey? Derrick Henry? Taylor Lewan? Jeffery Simmons? Kevin Byard? Dion Lewis?

Jurrell casey isn't a scheme fit

Derrick Henry is wayyyy too overated( Dude had only a few good games last year)

Taylor lewan we don't need another lineman at the price he would cost

Jeffery Simmons is an off the field concern

Kevin Byard is getting old and we already have players at his position 

Dion Lewis isn't that great to begin with

I would want AJ Brown

14 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

There's literally not one single player on their roster that i would want. Like seriously.

That is crazy.  

But this is a fun exercise.  If you could put 3 players from your opposing team on the Colts, who would they be?

I would add Henry.  6'3" 247 lbs is a great 1-2 punch with Mack.

Jurrell Casey.   D-line help is something the Colts could use.

The third would be a pick'em between a few O-linemen.

14 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

You need to work on your grammar, but JB has a high ceiling where as Mariota hit his and is now become one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL, in my opinion. As well as Henry is not consistent at all. One game he'll put up 150 yards and the next he'll have 2.6 YPC.

The dumb thing is that he's basing his judgment of Leonard off of 1 week 1 games that was admittedly not one of Leanard's best.  

Read it and that's exactly what it says.  That PFF ranked him low last week so therefore he's not that good.  Completely decides to ignore the entire rookie season.

Although if the Titans have good linebackers I could see why you might shy away from Leonard by arguing that the relative improvement there would not be as high as it could be in other places.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Jurrell casey isn't a scheme fit

Derrick Henry is wayyyy too overated( Dude had only a few good games last year)

Taylor lewan we don't need another lineman at the price he would cost

Jeffery Simmons is an off the field concern

Kevin Byard is getting old and we already have players at his position 

Dion Lewis isn't that great to begin with

I would want AJ Brown

Byard came into the league in 2016, he is just getting into his prime.

Even with you knocking down all the names I threw out there, you were still able to find 1 guy you'd take.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, C0LT5 said:

Byard came into the league in 2016, he is just getting into his prime.

Even with you knocking down all the names I threw out there, you were still able to find 1 guy you'd take.

Yea I'd take henry, aj brown, and their best olineman.

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

The dumb thing is that he's basing his judgment of Leonard off of 1 week 1 games that was admittedly not one of Leanard's best.  

Read it and that's exactly what it says.  That PFF ranked him low last week so therefore he's not that good.  Completely decides to ignore the entire rookie season.

Although if the Titans have good linebackers I could see why you might shy away from Leonard by arguing that the relative improvement there would not be as high as it could be in other places.

Yea week 1 wasn't  a good game for Leonard,  but you can't  say he sucks because of  it 

• Like 2