Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think Reggie Wayne's comments during the draft will be played back?

chad72

If you guys remember, Reggie called out the Titans fans in Nashville, during the draft, stating that in about 20 games or so, they have won about 3 or so games against us.

Do you think the Titans' players will be played those soundbites for extra motivation? :) 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, shastamasta said:

I think they have plenty of motivation and confidence (after drubbing CLE)...but I do think they will get up a bit extra for this game. They couldn't beat Luck...and with him retired...I imagine they see that as a big impediment removed...as far as winning the division.

Brissett hasn't beat them.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

If you guys remember, Reggie called out the Titans fans in Nashville, during the draft, stating that in about 20 games or so, they have won about 3 or so games against us.

Do you think the Titans' players will be played those soundbites for extra motivation? :) 

Good call.  Forgot about that

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Being the long term starter for the Colts requires that you beat the Titans. Thats a long standing tradition around these parts. Jacoby must take his share in that tradition this Sunday. Im sure Peyton let him know about that.

If he doesn’t.....2 game suspension over......you know what time it is.............

giphy.gif

:peek:

• Haha 1