Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
chad72

Do you think Reggie Wayne's comments during the draft will be played back?

If you guys remember, Reggie called out the Titans fans in Nashville, during the draft, stating that in about 20 games or so, they have won about 3 or so games against us.

Do you think the Titans' players will be played those soundbites for extra motivation? :) 

• Like 5

I think they have plenty of motivation and confidence (after drubbing CLE)...but I do think they will get up a bit extra for this game. They couldn't beat Luck...and with him retired...I imagine they see that as a big impediment removed...as far as winning the division.

15 minutes ago, HOZER said:

tenor.gif

Bring it on, Titans!!!!

And when we play the Jaguars?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Of course they will they have to prove they can beat us before they can boast anything. That may happen on Sunday but until then we've kicked the living crap out of them. God bless you Reggie you are a legend

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

And when we play the Jaguars?

giphy.gif

Jaguars?

19xryb.gif

• Like 1

Hey they started it, booing a NFL Legend who was just there to announce a pick, and they rightfully got sat down for it.

But yes, I guarantee you Mike Vrabel has mentioned it a time or two this week, as he should. 

• Like 2

McAfee’s comments were funnier (and should be used over Reggie’s).  But once the bill is kicked off, I doubt anyone will be especially motivated from either.

• Like 1

Yes, I play Reggie's comments back all the time. McAfee's too. Hilarious!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shastamasta said:

I think they have plenty of motivation and confidence (after drubbing CLE)...but I do think they will get up a bit extra for this game. They couldn't beat Luck...and with him retired...I imagine they see that as a big impediment removed...as far as winning the division.

Brissett hasn't beat them.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

If you guys remember, Reggie called out the Titans fans in Nashville, during the draft, stating that in about 20 games or so, they have won about 3 or so games against us.

Do you think the Titans' players will be played those soundbites for extra motivation? :) 

Good call.  Forgot about that

their fans will bring it up if they win, and they wont if they lose

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being the long term starter for the Colts requires that you beat the Titans. Thats a long standing tradition around these parts. Jacoby must take his share in that tradition this Sunday. Im sure Peyton let him know about that.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Being the long term starter for the Colts requires that you beat the Titans. Thats a long standing tradition around these parts. Jacoby must take his share in that tradition this Sunday. Im sure Peyton let him know about that.

If he doesn’t.....2 game suspension over......you know what time it is.............

giphy.gif

:peek:

• Haha 1