Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury report for the week

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Why?

It's the pessimist in me ( My lifetime friends have been calling me "Mr. Pessimist" for decades ) and have people say  this comment about me MANY times >>>>'You (meaning me) don't follow a team blindly do you ".

I'm definitely expecting the heat to be a factor this Sunday.  Could work in our favor because of our depth.  So do you guy think we'll be wearing our blue jerseys again?  This could be the first time in team history where we start the first 4 games of the season wearing our blue jerseys.

I can't remember the last time our injury report had so few names on it 2 weeks in a row...  When I first got the notification for last Wednesday and it had like no names on it, I thought my phone had frozen or the notification was taking too long to load.  I would love for us to stay mostly healthy for a season for once.

Pamphile is very unlikely for the Titans this Sunday.  That being said, they crushed the Browns without him last week.  Here in Nashville we were very concerned about the makeup of the O-line with Pamphile injured and Taylor Lewan on suspension.  And while everything wasn't completely clean, they did give Mariota enough room to work with, limiting to three sacks but one of those sacks was a "give-up" sack in garbage time to burn the clock.