Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eberflus and Sirriani presser

Restinpeacesweetchloe

29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I have said the same in other threads.. Bad tackling happens early during the season... it will improve as players are exposed to more game action.

And you gotta let young dawgs ball to improve for the future.... It might hurt now but these guys have IT:thmup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Introspect said:

I have said the same in other threads.. Bad tackling happens early during the season... it will improve as players are exposed to more game action.

And you gotta let young dawgs ball to improve for the future.... It might hurt now but these guys have IT:thmup:

Hopefully the young guys adjust quickly. You would hate for it to cost us a playoff berth.

2 minutes ago, Introspect said:

I see the possibility of one of the best defenses the Indy Colts have fielded if we can stay healthy and continue to develop the younger guys. The future certainly looks bright. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hopefully the young guys adjust quickly. You would hate for it to cost us a playoff berth.

These guys WILL improve... To be competitive and lose a game such as the Chargers game is great for young players.  

Playoff berth missed this year or Championship next year due to experience gained....HMMM?

Once these guys are exposed to every offense the NFL has to offer and learn how to DEFEND it..... This squad will be nasty!! I really believe this:colts:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Introspect said:

These guys WILL improve... To be competitive and lose a game such as the Chargers game is great for young players.  

Playoff berth missed this year or Championship next year due to experience gained....HMMM?

Once these guys are exposed to every offense the NFL has to offer and learn how to DEFEND it..... This squad will be nasty!! I really believe this:colts:

Agree.  The way Ballard is building this team we could see turnover at different positions each year.  The only way to tell if a player can play is to play them - if, of course they're showing it in practice.  The more the kids learn the deeper this team gets.

Yeah, as someone else mentioned in another thread, the game had the feel of a playoff game.  That game experience will help the kids grow.  I actually thought they played well consider it's their first game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, John Waylon said:

The Tyquan Lewis answer is curious. 

May be a little more to that situation...

We will find out today. Kevin Bowen said a source said it was because he didn’t have enough practice time which is strange. It looked like he had practiced leading up to the game. Maybe his knee flared up. We are going to need him this week with the hot weather.