Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Latest Baldy Breakdown of Big Q (Week 1)

DaveA1102

5 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Worth a share.

That play is just so underrated, beyond gawking at the pure physicality of it lol

It was the biggest play of the game for us, that key 4th down conversion late in the game. And decleating Ingram gave Jacoby a clear passing lane. He made a very quick decision there. If Ingram completes that spin he is right in the passing lane and its game over. 

Nelson is just an anomaly. You dont expect an interior lineman to impact games the way he does. But he is the biggest baddest mfer on the field every single week and the importance of that can not be understated. Its football, and nobody wants a part of Nelson. Hes a weapon.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:
[snip]

Baldy loves him so much he gets 2 breakdowns! 

raw

I love these breakdowns. I look forward to them every week. With that said, can someone teach Baldy how to use a screen capture program? I'm getting sea sick watching his handheld potato quality clips.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

raw

I love these breakdowns. I look forward to them every week. With that said, can someone teach Baldy how to use a screen capture program? I'm getting sea sick watching his handheld potato quality clips.

He gets the clips together and then records it on his phone, its his "thing" unless he's doing it for the NFL network

28 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I want to see him do that to  Tom Brady.  We do need a run stopper on defense.

I do wonder if the Colts would consider using him in that fashion in certain situations. Bill Belichick probably would.

Say it's a huge game and we have a goaline situation against a team that is running the ball on us.......I would have to consider it if I were coach.

Dude could've been another Haloti Ngata if he chose to play defense, I have no doubt about that.

19 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

I do wonder if the Colts would consider using him in that fashion in certain situations. Bill Belichick probably would.

Say it's a huge game and we have a goaline situation against a team that is running the ball on us.......I would have to consider it if I were coach.

Dude could've been another Haloti Ngata if he chose to play defense, I have no doubt about that.

Refrigerator Perry only defense.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, B~Town said:

I have never payed so much attention during games to the play of a offensive lineman . He is a true pleasure to watch do his thing a master of his craft. 

IMO you should always watch the online vs dline first.    Then the ball. 

Best way to determine why the play succeeds or fails 

10 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I was advocating that the Colts draft Big Q, BEFORE they traded down. To trade out but still get THE best player in the draft along with all the other picks ... one of the greatest trades ever!

I agree, a generational type talent, at any position, is going to be a difference maker for the team.