Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South

Myles

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not 100% over Luck leaving either. I still think about it a lot but being in acceptance stage and winning last week helps.

I'm past the shock and anger phase, and left with just a slight irritation now lol. 

While I'm happy we won last week, I felt a bit better about the team after the loss, than after the win.

Hoping JB comes back tomorrow and rebounds from the mistakes last week. I hope they let him air it out a bit with the long ball. His stats in 2017 tossing it +20 yards were pretty impressive. I really want to see some sets with TY/Cain/Campbell/Hines blowing the top off the D. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

I'm past the shock and anger phase, and left with just a slight irritation now lol. 

While I'm happy we won last week, I felt a bit better about the team after the loss, than after the win.

Hoping JB comes back tomorrow and rebounds from the mistakes last week. I hope they let him air it out a bit with the long ball. His stats in 2017 tossing it +20 yards were pretty impressive. I really want to see some sets with TY/Cain/Campbell/Hines blowing the top off the D. 

i feel the same.  

It's tough going from a fan hopeful of a Superbowl run to a fan hopeful of a playoff spot.  This was going to be the best team Luck had ever had.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Myles said:

i feel the same.  

It's tough going from a fan hopeful of a Superbowl run to a fan hopeful of a playoff spot.  This was going to be the best team Luck had ever had.  

Yup. Aside from the QB questions, it's one of the most solid teams we've ever had on both sides of the ball. I would have loved to see Manning have this type of team lol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. Aside from the QB questions, it's one of the most solid teams we've ever had on both sides of the ball. I would have loved to see Manning have this type of team lol. 

That would have been great.  

Currently, the division is wide open.   Houston is the favorite to win it, but the Colts have a decent shot.  This Atlanta game will go a long way in deciding it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Imagine Peyton in his prime with this team and coach? This O.line we have now would give him all day to throw. We had a good O.Line back then but this Line is better IMO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

That would have been great.  

Currently, the division is wide open.   Houston is the favorite to win it, but the Colts have a decent shot.  This Atlanta game will go a long way in deciding it.

I think the Jags are the fav (IMO) the way the mustache is playing. I know it's early, but impressed so far.

I agree, we have more than a decent shot. I'm still up in the air on JB, but hoping he kills it and proves to be the guy. If anything happens and we see Hoyer, I'm going to put a fork in my eye.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Imagine Peyton in his prime with this team and coach? This O.line we have now would give him all day to throw. We had a good O.Line back then but this Line is better IMO.

thinking about it gives me a sadz

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think the Jags are the fav (IMO) the way the mustache is playing. I know it's early, but impressed so far.

I would give the nod to Houston just because they have yet to lose this week.  I also think Watson is the best QB in the division (although Minshew may win that title).

22 hours ago, luv_pony_express said:

Yeah, Watson’s an excellent QB.  Top 10, I’d say.  Most of the Texans’ woes are in spite of what he does.

As for the Titans, I don’t know if Tannehill or Mariota is better.  But I do know that I’m glad they aren’t our top 2 QBs.

Tannehill is far better than Mariota.

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

I would give the nod to Houston just because they have yet to lose this week.  I also think Watson is the best QB in the division (although Minshew may win that title).

Long before the whole Luck thingy, and we were all waiting on the draft, I wanted to grab Minshew late rounds if available as we all though JB would be leaving after this year. He landed in a pretty good spot after all the stuff that went down lol. 

I agree that Mariota isn’t a great quarterback, but Tannehill isn’t far better.  His career stats are slightly inferior to Mariota’s.  Even Titans talk radio analysts admit that Tannehill isn’t the answer.  Titans are pretty much out of luck in the qb dept right now.