Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imgrandojji

Crazy Giants fan threatened to shoot up Gillette Stadium: Arrested

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/09/gillette-stadium-threat-arrest-foxboro-new-england-patriots-tobias-gray-antonio-brown-new-york-giants/

Come on guys, crazies are crazies and there will always be insane people but there's no place in the world for that.  Nobody loves the Pats other than their own fans but I don't think I have to elaborate why this crosses ALL the lines.

As crazy as people are today with seemingly mass shootings every few months, you don't even joke about a mass shooting.  Ever.

12 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/09/gillette-stadium-threat-arrest-foxboro-new-england-patriots-tobias-gray-antonio-brown-new-york-giants/

Come on guys, crazies are crazies and there will always be insane people but there's no place in the world for that.  Nobody loves the Pats other than their own fans but I don't think I have to elaborate why this crosses ALL the lines.

As crazy as people are today with seemingly mass shootings every few months, you don't even joke about a mass shooting.  Ever.

Giants fan?  That's the one team that has it over the Pats.  

HE WANTS TO WAGE GORILLA WARFARE ON THEM, TEACH DONKEY KONG HOW TO THROW WATER BALLOONS AT THEM!!

1.png

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Here in Australia, football is cancelled until the end of May.  There are suggestions that all clubs will have players and staffs moved to an area of the country where they will be isolated from the rest of the nation to play their games behind closed doors--the TV people will love that.  With 18 teams in the comp there would need to be 9 games played every weekend, which is achievable.   Ability for the NFL to do the same would be restricted by finding a location where all 32 teams could be isolated for an extended period--a place in the middle of nowhere with probably 4 football fields allowing 1 game per field each Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday ( you wouldn't need grandstands etc as no one would be allowed in to watch--just broadcast it on TV
    • Question was, Whats left to fix the Defense so not sure why all the Offense responses?  DL = check, Linebackers = check, Secondary = check minus safety!  It's time for Malik Hooker to define himself and not only be a staple for this group but be a Leader.  This staff will not accept just mediocre play from a guy that was touted to be a star at this level.  For me, my answer to the question is Free Safety what is left to fix this defense.
    • 34. Jalen Reagor WR, TCU - 5'11 but runs a 4.47 40 yard dash. Would be a great addition to bring in with TY and Parris already in the fold.   44. Chase Claypool WR, Notre Dame - Massive frame and replaces Funchess as someone that can go up and get it in the redzone. At this point Hilton, Campbell, Pascal, Reagor and Claypool is a solid WR core with some other nice targets at TE.   75. Johnathan Greenard EDGE, Florida - Really disrupting pass rusher that can replace the loss of Jabaal since it doesn't seem he's coming back. Add this to the group of young guys we already have and we're set here.   122. Solomon Kindley IOL, Georgia - Solid IOL depth pick here so we can have Clark ready to use if needed as a backup OT.    160. Colby Parkinson TE, Stanford - Big bodied TE who can go up and get it, has excellent hands and would be a very nice number 2 TE to Jack. Ride with him, Jack and Cox and this is a solid TE room.   193. James Lynch IDL, Baylor - Very very underrated disruptive interior lineman who can not only stop the run but get after the QB. Solid depth pick up right here with tons of upside potential.   197. AJ Green CB, Oklahoma State - Long armed CB who could fill in as some very nice depth. Makes some competition in the room among the young guys and has some upside to his game as well.   I don't think we spend a pick on a QB this year due to the fact that there will likely be 5-6 QB's taken in the first round and some guys will get over picked. I also don't think we will go after a OT but would not be surprised if we did end picking an OT. Also really wanted to take a S but I still think we bring in Eric Berry at some point.
    • Wide receiver Artavis Scott has been assigned No. 1 Wide receiver Rodney Adams has been assigned No. 2 Running back Bruce Anderson has been assigned No. 35 Cornerback Lafayette Pitts has been assigned No. 40 Cornerback Picasso Nelson has been assigned No. 43 Tight end Matt Lengel has been assigned No. 47 Guard Chaz Green has been assigned No. 69 Tackle Brandon Hitner has been assigned No. 75 Tackle Andrew Donnal has been assigned No. 76 Tight end Xavier Grimble has been assigned No. 85   I liked 34 on Ya-Sin
  • Members

• BOTT

BOTT 12,088

• FalseStart

FalseStart 388

• Nate!

Nate! 116

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,586

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie