Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Gramz

Can someone Explain?

Recommended Posts

Last night watching the Patriots / Steelers game, and the commentators were talking about the Pats upcoming schedule.

 

The comment was made that the Pats had a very easy schedule this year,  but it was time, they deserved this break. :scratch:  wth?

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Pats schedules have been easy since Belichick and Brady showed up. 42 year old Brady played against a guy last night and also played against his dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, King Colt said:

All Pats schedules have been easy since Belichick and Brady showed up. 42 year old Brady played against a guy last night and also played against his dad.

I get that.

 

I was questioning the remark:

"they deserve a break"...????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it means that they deserve a break from criticism for their questionable actions? (which they bring on themselves.) They already get a break by being in the same division as the Dolphins and Jets! 

 

I didn't watch the whole game, so was it Collinsworth who made that comment? it sounds like something he would say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Maybe it means that they deserve a break from criticism for their questionable actions? (which they bring on themselves.) They already get a break by being in the same division as the Dolphins and Jets! 

 

I didn't watch the whole game, so was it Collinsworth who made that comment? it sounds like something he would say. 

 

It was Collinsworth yeah...but I thought he was being sarcastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

 

It was Collinsworth yeah...but I thought he was being sarcastic. 

Yes. He made the statement. Who knows if it was sarcasm or not.  I didn't think so, but then again it's  hard to tell with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Yes. He made the statement. Who knows if it was sarcasm or not.  I didn't think so, but then again it's  hard to tell with him. 

 

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate, I agree. I just don't think anyone in their right mind would go on a national broadcast to say 'poor patriots' right now and actually mean it ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

 

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate, I agree. I just don't think anyone in their right mind would go on a national broadcast to say 'poor patriots' right now and actually mean it ;)

Is Collingsworth  in his right  mind. :scratch::dunno:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 8:23 AM, Gramz said:

I get that.

 

I was questioning the remark:

"they deserve a break"...????

 

 

Because it's really tough playing 6 games in the AFC East year after year.....

 

 

 

 

 

:sarcasm:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 6:33 AM, Gramz said:

Last night watching the Patriots / Steelers game, and the commentators were talking about the Pats upcoming schedule.

 

The comment was made that the Pats had a very easy schedule this year,  but it was time, they deserved this break. :scratch:  wth?

I heard that to and I think it was tongue and cheek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, Gramz said:

Last night watching the Patriots / Steelers game, and the commentators were talking about the Pats upcoming schedule.

 

The comment was made that the Pats had a very easy schedule this year,  but it was time, they deserved this break. :scratch:  wth?

I haven't heard it but I am sure it was sarcasm. That division has stunk for years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...