Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can someone Explain?

Gramz

Last night watching the Patriots / Steelers game, and the commentators were talking about the Pats upcoming schedule.

The comment was made that the Pats had a very easy schedule this year,  but it was time, they deserved this break. :scratch:  wth?

16 minutes ago, King Colt said:

All Pats schedules have been easy since Belichick and Brady showed up. 42 year old Brady played against a guy last night and also played against his dad.

I get that.

I was questioning the remark:

"they deserve a break"...????

Maybe it means that they deserve a break from criticism for their questionable actions? (which they bring on themselves.) They already get a break by being in the same division as the Dolphins and Jets! 

I didn't watch the whole game, so was it Collinsworth who made that comment? it sounds like something he would say. 

40 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Maybe it means that they deserve a break from criticism for their questionable actions? (which they bring on themselves.) They already get a break by being in the same division as the Dolphins and Jets! 

I didn't watch the whole game, so was it Collinsworth who made that comment? it sounds like something he would say. 

It was Collinsworth yeah...but I thought he was being sarcastic. 

9 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

It was Collinsworth yeah...but I thought he was being sarcastic. 

Yes. He made the statement. Who knows if it was sarcasm or not.  I didn't think so, but then again it's  hard to tell with him. 

32 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Yes. He made the statement. Who knows if it was sarcasm or not.  I didn't think so, but then again it's  hard to tell with him. 

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate, I agree. I just don't think anyone in their right mind would go on a national broadcast to say 'poor patriots' right now and actually mean it ;)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate, I agree. I just don't think anyone in their right mind would go on a national broadcast to say 'poor patriots' right now and actually mean it ;)

Is Collingsworth  in his right  mind. :scratch::dunno:

On 9/9/2019 at 6:33 AM, Gramz said:

Last night watching the Patriots / Steelers game, and the commentators were talking about the Pats upcoming schedule.

The comment was made that the Pats had a very easy schedule this year,  but it was time, they deserved this break. :scratch:  wth?

I heard that to and I think it was tongue and cheek.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, Gramz said:

I haven't heard it but I am sure it was sarcasm. That division has stunk for years. 

• Like 1