Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imgrandojji

Week 1 impressions: Brissett

7 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

whatever man, they said they same when i said Luck will probably retire early too

i dont see you posting much of anything except 3 or 4 word sentences when you disagree with something.  i could not care less what you think tbh, have a nice day

Sure thing. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

We aren’t going to tear him apart or question him until there is a reason to. This weekend will be a huge test. Some of the questions people have had about blitzes will either show he is bad or he will show he has improved. 

i actually want him to do well, and i dont think i have been that harsh either.  ive been pretty adamant about how im hoping for more production, i think thats how we will get consistent wins

hes not going to be benched for kelly or anything like that this year, but i think we need to see a lot more to prove hes really the guy 

On 9/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, DerekDiggler said:

YALL have anointed Mack as the next Zeke.  

Ezekiel Elliott, Year 2 (2017), 22 years old, 98.3 ypg, 4.1 ypc

Marlon Mack, Year 2 (2018), 22 years old, 75.7 ypg, 4.7 ypc

Not so different in Year 2 except that Mack, while he had more yards per carry, had only 195 carries and Elliott had 242. Let's see how Mack does this year as compared to Elliott's Year 3 (2018) stats of 95.6 ypg and 4.7 ypc. 

14 hours ago, aaron11 said:

i actually want him to do well, and i dont think i have been that harsh either.  ive been pretty adamant about how im hoping for more production, i think thats how we will get consistent wins

hes not going to be benched for kelly or anything like that this year, but i think we need to see a lot more to prove hes really the guy 

I’d agree with that.  This is his shot.  He’s the guy for this season so the coaches are going to give him every chance they can to prove he’s the guy going forward.  I agree that Kelly is no threat to him.  However, this coming QB class has three or four potential starters in it.  If the Colts have questions about Jacoby after this season I’d expect them to try to get one and use Jacoby to groom them next season.  

On 9/11/2019 at 9:51 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I've been noticed his improvement. Even his pocket awareness looked better in preseason. The only thing that's missing is the deep stuff and that's because the coaching staff didn't call it.

Plenty good enough to win with if they can run the ball like that and play some defense.  I really want him to be good , so there is no chance you know who comes back. They dont need that distraction, circus again.