Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In honor of the Senior bowl. This is what they were saying about Jacoby after he participated in it.    https://www.seniorbowl.com/pff-allen-brissett-two-sleeper-qbs   https://www.seniorbowl.com/savage-wentz-clear-standout-among-qbs   Just interesting. Everything stats he was a project and needed time. He has started 2 years now, does it click in year 3. It definitely says he was a high ceiling guy. 
    • Don't recall patting myself on the back in this thread.  Never once said "I called this before it happened" like you did.   So you think AC is waiting on Ballard to come back from the Sr. Bowl to tell him, "Hey Anthony, we fell in love with Jordan Love down there and are going to draft him?"  And AC is now pinning his future plans on a rookie QB that may not play at all for at least a year nor is a certainty to drafted by Indy? That is what you think means by future plans?  
    • I think Fromm is the type of Qb that BB would draft.  Maybe Peyton too. If Fromm passes the throwing tests (and I think he probably will), they'll take him in the first round at pick 23 and 24 respectively, IMO, if they desire a rookie QB.  I'd think BUFs pick 22 is the place to get him.   And I'm not sure that Love did a lot to resolve any decision making questions.  We know he can throw.  I know we all want the next Mahomes, but I can see BB or Peyton having Fromm ranked higher than Love in the end. Never know, Love might be available at pick 25, then we compete with the other teams who didn't get a QB in early round 1 to move up to take Love in late round 1.   I think Eason is the guy who is going to have too many unresolved questions, or definitive weaknesses that take time to develop, both throwing and mental.  I see him as being the only QB other than Gordon available at 34, and Gordon probably not below 44. 
    • I doubt anyone will need to beg. He's only 31. Even if he played another 4 years, he'd be 35. That's still very young. He commented that he's never felt healthier, so doubt injury or QoL is a big part of the thought process. If he's no longer passionate and doesn't need the money, great... I just think he will look at the situation, weigh things, and come back.
    • I have ALWAYS thought that accuracy, instinct, and pocket awareness were the best traits I look for in a QB.  Remember, although his arm wasn't exactly "weak", Peyton's arm strength probably wasn't in the upper echelon on the NFL.  But Peyton was SO much smarter, he could anticipate,  he could throw WR's open, and he was pretty accurate.  And once he settled in, he stopped turning the ball over so much.  I would take a QB like that over a guy who can just throw it through a wall but doesn't do those other things as well.   If we can find a guy like that whether that be in the draft or in FA, I'm all for it, no matter what his name is.
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 869

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 783

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,225

• colts52761

colts52761 107

• Indeee

Indeee 543

• harrisoncolts88