Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

Wow that was a great defensive start. Now let's see what the offensne can do.

GOOOOO Colts !!!

They had Houston on the inside and Turay and Banogu on the edge. Never would of thought that.

We are going to have to think of ways to not start on the 15. With Luck we could get away with it.

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He was just holding the ball way too long today..

Like he wasn't sure what he was seeing downfield

Agree.  I also noticed his throwing motion was different.  He was really trying to sling it.  He was trying to force it.  Oh well, hopefully we can bring the Titans back to earth next week, but we have to take care of business today first.

GO COLTS!!!

Buffalo beat the Jets 17-16..

wow..The Jets thought they were going places.....

(maybe they are...3rd place or last place!)

Tennessee 43, Cleveland 13...final

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Buffalo beat the Jets 17-16..

wow..The Jets thought they were going places.....

(maybe they are...3rd place or last place!)

Tennessee 43, Cleveland 13...final

Was surprised by the butt whooping applied by the Titans there.

Browns might be the same old Browns

The Chargers have a good DL but the OL kind of continued to look how it did in the preseason lol.  It's incredibly early though they'll hopefully shake it off.  

Just now, Malakai432 said:

The Chargers have a good DL but the OL kind of continued to look how it did in the preseason lol.  It's incredibly early though they'll hopefully shake it off.  

Yeah, it is incredibly early but the OL's definitely gonna have to prove it can continue the success of last year before I believe the hype.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, it is incredibly early but the OL's definitely gonna have to prove it can continue the success of last year before I believe the hype.

If our oline won't get it done tgis season, CB has to explain why he changed the oline coach...