Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

Wow that was a great defensive start. Now let's see what the offensne can do.

GOOOOO Colts !!!

They had Houston on the inside and Turay and Banogu on the edge. Never would of thought that.

We are going to have to think of ways to not start on the 15. With Luck we could get away with it.

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He was just holding the ball way too long today..

Like he wasn't sure what he was seeing downfield

Agree.  I also noticed his throwing motion was different.  He was really trying to sling it.  He was trying to force it.  Oh well, hopefully we can bring the Titans back to earth next week, but we have to take care of business today first.

GO COLTS!!!

Defense looked nice.

Nice seeing Cain get involved early.

Buffalo beat the Jets 17-16..

wow..The Jets thought they were going places.....

(maybe they are...3rd place or last place!)

Tennessee 43, Cleveland 13...final

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Buffalo beat the Jets 17-16..

wow..The Jets thought they were going places.....

(maybe they are...3rd place or last place!)

Tennessee 43, Cleveland 13...final

Was surprised by the butt whooping applied by the Titans there.

Browns might be the same old Browns

The Chargers have a good DL but the OL kind of continued to look how it did in the preseason lol.  It's incredibly early though they'll hopefully shake it off.  

Just now, Malakai432 said:

The Chargers have a good DL but the OL kind of continued to look how it did in the preseason lol.  It's incredibly early though they'll hopefully shake it off.  

Yeah, it is incredibly early but the OL's definitely gonna have to prove it can continue the success of last year before I believe the hype.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, it is incredibly early but the OL's definitely gonna have to prove it can continue the success of last year before I believe the hype.

If our oline won't get it done tgis season, CB has to explain why he changed the oline coach... 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watson had a good year in 2019 with 26 TDs and 12 INTs. In 2018, he had 26 TDs and 9 INTs. If Luck had those stats, we would say that Luck had a down year. No way has Watson eclipsed Luck, and I don't think that's a controversial statement to make, right?   Luck never made the Super Bowl, unlike Russel Wilson.   By the way, what was the Seahawks' defensive ranking the year they won the Super Bowl? I'll give you a hint -- it was #1. Rushing offense rank - #1. And how about their passing offense? It was ranked as #27. Looks to me that their #1 ranked defense and their #1 ranked rushing offense had a lot to do with getting to the Super Bowl. Here is the stats page from ESPN as reference.  https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/season/2014/seasontype/2/table/passing/sort/netPassingYardsPerGame/dir/desc   By the way, who had the #1 passing offense that year? Yup, you guessed it. Luck and the Colts. The Colts had the #1 passing offense despite a poor O-line, and no run game, meaning that teams knew they were going to throw the ball, and they still couldn't stop Luck. Russell Wilson is a very good QB, but it's all too clear that you need a complete TEAM to make it to the Super Bowl. Take for example Manning with the Colts vs Manning with the Broncos. The Broncos gave Manning a good O-line, WRs, TE, and great defense and that resulted in multiple Super Bowls in a very short period of time.   Is it fair to say that Luck didn't step up? He carried a garbage roster to the post season every time he was healthy. He beat the Seahawks and the Legion of Boom defense, the 49ers with harbaugh, and Manning led Broncos teams. He has won plenty of big games.
    • Well in light of seeing that then i change my mind and say thats pretty dumb to opt out when this virus isnt a big deal.
    • If our coaching staff are even slightly intrigued by Eason and want to keep him for the future, i think it's just too risky to waive him and hope he makes it to the PS... I could definitely see a team like the Broncos taking him and keeping him on their active roster.... who else do they have behind Drew Lock....  I'll tell you who... Jeff Driskel and Brett Rypien.... They would cut either of them immediately for someone like Eason. I'm sure there must be at least a couple other teams who would do it as well.
    • For some reason, I completely forgot about that part. Good call. So yea, definitely less plausible of a situation.
  • Members

• The Fish

The Fish 2,348

• k9copinmd

k9copinmd 76

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,985

• Flash7

Flash7 2,639

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 3,173

• Dogg63