Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I thought JB had a great game.

I thought Mack had a great game.

I thought TY had a great game.

Defense.....That interception in the endzone was huge.

Vinny had an off day.

But there was a lot of good in the game today.   I'm encouraged.

Vinny had a garbage day.

• Like 2

I feel as good about the run game as I am worried about Vinny.

The defense was a mixed bag but leaned toward disappointing. Still getting killed by screens. Pass rush was better but the Chargers were really hurting on the OL. The worst thing was our run defense by far. Coverage didn't look great either, lots of uncontested catches.

• Like 2

The penalty on the Colts for hitting their center on their first drive was huge today....cost us 4 points!

• Like 2

All in all good game. Vinny really cost us that one. Sad that what used to be the best part of this team was a liability today.

Otherwise I’m looking forward to next week. Should be interesting to see how this team comes back from this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Well that was pretty easy for them to march right down the field and win

Mainly the same 2 characters that were ripping the D early in the game. They just went back to them and there was no answer.

• Like 1

Same thing that always kills the colts over the years is still a issue. I have no clue how you fix it.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Aside from it hanging 40 on a much favoured Browns D. Or are you saying you get some weird results in week one..

I only saw most of the 2nd half.

Mayfield threw that game away.  Titans didn't impress me as much as Clev disappointed.

We should be able to stop their run game.

4 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Vinny had a garbage day.

He did.    He may be re-thinking retirement.  He said when he felt like he could no longer help the team, he'd retire.

I'm finding myself wishing he would have just retired at the end of last season.    

I appreciate everything he's done for our organization.  He won many games for us, and none of us should ever forget that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Breaking news Colts have signed Mike Vanderjagt. Lol

I bet he is older than Vinny. 

• Haha 1

We really didn’t miss a step out with Jacoby, He did a great job!!! Mack looked amazing he’s going to have a strong season. I love vinny and I’m not ready to write him off yet, he just needs to forget about this game and move on!

• Like 1