Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If CB wants to trade up for a QB, he's likely going to need to go to 8 or higher. JAX (1), NYJ (2), ATL (4), DET (7) and CAR (8) all either ARE in the market, or COULD be in the market for a QB.  According to Draftek Pick Value Chart, we barely have the capital in this draft to get up to 8.  I generally put the following years picks a round back on this years value (i.e. 1st overall pick  in 2022 equal to 1st pick 2nd round this year) so if we add our 2021 1st and 2022 1st (likely reasonably early ~8th) and 2021 3rd, we might just be able to do it. I do see a world where those teams mentioned (other than JAX) go in different directions... JAX - Lawrence  NYJ - Sewell ATL - Paye DET - Parsons  CAR - Surtain  Which drops Fields to SF, Wilson to WAS and Lance to CHI.  Of course, this is highly unlikely because there aren't 32 Chris Ballard's as GM's and the rest of them will all reach like zombies. If anything, it's going to be a fun off-season. I hope we get a LT in FA and leave the QB to the draft. But like CB says... get the RIGHT one. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings 
    • IMO if he's turned the corner (behavior and health/weight wise), he'll get picked up somewhere. I just don't know he's turned the corner. Between arrests, injury, weight, etc., he's got a lot going on.  I think you'll see him get a lot of looks this off season, so I wouldn't put him in "last snap" category just yet. Seems like he's kept his nose clean (no pun intended) the last year, and has dropped weight. That's a start. I have zero clue how he's rebounded from the injury (IIRC ACL). 
    • I want the Bills and the Packers in the super bowl.  Super tired of Brady and Mahomes already has a ring. I think the Packers win and the Chiefs/Bills is a toss up.  The Chiefs haven't been as impressive as they were last year so I think the Bills have a good chance. 
    • I think there’s a good chance you’re right.     But if you think of Eason as a candidate to be our future,  he would seem out of place in a dink and dunk, or ball control offense.  Wouldn’t the team want to use Eason’s arm to stretch the field?   Make the defense defend more space?      I would think with better or more weapons at WR and TE, our offense could get stretched out more.    I agree, perhaps not wide open, but maybe more wide open-ish.  
  • Members

• KB

KB 313

• Solon

Solon 94

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,203

• Shafty138

Shafty138 1,328

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 551

• NannyMcafee