Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

What an unbelievable game, D was lapsing, Vinny was looking bad and the Colts still send this one into OT. 

Early on, it looked like this game was going to get ugly.  If I was a Chargers fan, I would be irate right now.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

AV could erase his sins today with a game winning FG.

It would be nice for him to get a little redemption, but even if he does kick the game winner he is still a concern going forward until he can demonstrate consistency.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Draft SZN is in full swing now with this being Senior Bowl Week. I thought I'd make a thread of players to look out for and the type of players Ballard will be interested in drafting.   Here is a link to the rosters anyway:   https://www.al.com/sports/2021/01/full-rosters-released-for-2021-reeses-senior-bowl.html   My 3 favorite prospects are:   Nico Collins WR, Michigan: Big WR target. 6'4 225lbs but is super explosive. Reminds me alot of a Chase Claypool or Denzel Mims player, big, fast, can beat press man and make plays down the field. He didn't play this year because of Covid, and I would expect him to go in the 2nd round about where we are picking. I think he would be an excellent Z receiver in the NFL like the aforementioned Claypool.   Ifeatu Melifonwu CB, Syracuse: I've wrote the same in another thread, but he is a long corner, 6'3 213lbs, outstanding athlete, really explosive and fluid. Will run in the early 4.4s I'd say. Wouldn't have great ball production, but he has a high ceiling as a boundary corner. The type of CB Ballard will love. Could be there in the 3rd.   Payton Turner DE, Houston: Heavy LDE like Autry. Still quite raw, but has good power moves and effort. Will be interesting to see how he does lined up against NFL caliber tackles.     Hunter Long TE, Boston College: Not the best athlete but good enough. Has great hands and good in contested catch situations. I like him as a Doyle replacement as he is a very willing blocker and has good size.    Anybody else have any favorites?  
    • Sorry but I'm going to be that guy. Packers strength of schedule was .428 and ours was .443 with Seahawks 3rd with .447
    • Like I said, not saying he's great. He's been on some bad teams. I agree he's inconsistent, but I think that's partly a product of playing with bad personnel. This year, he played pretty darn well, on a pretty bad team. I could see him being decent for a few years with a team like Indy. I'd take him all day over JB. At minimum, he'd be a fun watch, and not near as frustrating and conservative.
    • He’s already considered the GOAT. Universally, with some Colt fans as holdouts .   No QB playing has been called the GOAT by everyone except Brady. NFL players today refer to him as the GOAT.  Never done before.    He is the GOAT, and this game won’t change it.
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 2,405

• gspdx

gspdx 579

• The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 81

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,401

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 287

• Colt Overseas