Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

What an unbelievable game, D was lapsing, Vinny was looking bad and the Colts still send this one into OT. 

Early on, it looked like this game was going to get ugly.  If I was a Chargers fan, I would be irate right now.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

AV could erase his sins today with a game winning FG.

It would be nice for him to get a little redemption, but even if he does kick the game winner he is still a concern going forward until he can demonstrate consistency.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What's up Colts fans. I'm a huge Lions fan and an even bigger Stafford fan. I pray that they get a deal done sending him to the Colts. The Lions wasted his early years but he's a straight up baller with a cannon. Stafford was nothing but amazing in the community and the locker room loves him. The Lions got the best QB that they've ever had and wasted him with head coaches like Jim Schwartz (a defensive coach) aka Jim Shorts as we call him, Jim Caldwell (need I digress?) and Matt Patricia (I would say that he's a defensive coach but he's garbage).   Stafford had to deal with garbage ever changing OC's, terrible HC's and a non existent running game. We didn't have a 100 yard rusher for a game that spanned almost 5 seasons. FIVE SEASONS!   Stafford is a perfect fit for Reich and I pray it gets done. He deserves a ring. Either way the Colts have put together a nice team and I wish you guys the best either way.
    • Mixed messages on him lately...   WR group already a weak spot....Without him. Worst group on the offense and possibly on the entire team besides maybe pass rush.
    • All good things must come to an end and I'll miss ghost but its time to move on. Since the Eagles and Colts are so connected my money is on the Eagles signing him. Reunite him with Nick. 
    • One last post about Andrew, the fans miss you and you could be one of the best ever but you have to want it. Football is your passion, so get out of your funk brother and just get your normal 11-5 and take down Mahomes next year. We are all behind you but you have to want to do it. I hope you read this.
    • Our 50 million dollars worth of QB room is off the books.  We had a good cap number before that.  We paid QBs more than everyone else last year.   ole Rodge is a funny one. I would be surprised if he’s not somewhere else in after next season.  
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 323

• Indycrazy1287

Indycrazy1287 21

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,934

• jimmy g

jimmy g 324

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 456

• Starlord