Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Rivers was like #6 in deep shot accuracy, yet bottom half in deep shot attempts. I think they were very conservative with him. You don't have to have a gun necessarily to go deep, if you're "throwing to a spot" with pass catchers you trust to run the right route, or go up and get the ball. Rivers was pretty successful when allowed to do that. 
    • Let’s put it this way with Nelson. Let’s say there is a edge rusher in FA you really want. Putting Nelson at left tackle allows us to go get the edge in FA. Instead of a  of paying someone at LT in FA. We may still draft s tackle but Nelson there as Insurance allows them to go after that edge in FA instead of a tackle.  Then the LT you draft does good you keep Nelson at guard. If he isn’t ready yet putting Nelson at tackle for a year will work.
    • I agree on the limitations, but point is, he played very well (better than I expected), and was held back IMO by a very conservative offense. We saw some great moments and some great passing from him at times when either Reich opened things up, or we were down and there wasn't much choice.
    • That first entire paragraph is a great bunch of lies and misinformation. Well done.
    • Draft SZN is in full swing now with this being Senior Bowl Week. I thought I'd make a thread of players to look out for and the type of players Ballard will be interested in drafting.   Here is a link to the rosters anyway:   https://www.al.com/sports/2021/01/full-rosters-released-for-2021-reeses-senior-bowl.html   My 4 favorite prospects are:   Nico Collins WR, Michigan: Big WR target. 6'4 225lbs but is super explosive. Reminds me alot of a Chase Claypool or Denzel Mims player, big, fast, can beat press man and make plays down the field. He didn't play this year because of Covid, and I would expect him to go in the 2nd round about where we are picking. I think he would be an excellent Z receiver in the NFL like the aforementioned Claypool.   Ifeatu Melifonwu CB, Syracuse: I've wrote the same in another thread, but he is a long corner, 6'3 213lbs, outstanding athlete, really explosive and fluid. Will run in the early 4.4s I'd say. Wouldn't have great ball production, but he has a high ceiling as a boundary corner. The type of CB Ballard will love. Could be there in the 3rd.   Payton Turner DE, Houston: Heavy LDE like Autry. Still quite raw, but has good power moves and effort. Will be interesting to see how he does lined up against NFL caliber tackles.     Hunter Long TE, Boston College: Not the best athlete but good enough. Has great hands and good in contested catch situations. I like him as a Doyle replacement as he is a very willing blocker and has good size.    Anybody else have any favorites?  
  • Members

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 639

• Solon

Solon 94

• CamMo

CamMo 934

• EastStreet

EastStreet 8,728

• MPStack

MPStack 3,234

• PeterBowman