Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Rivers was EXACTLY what the Colts thought he would be. The version of the Colts you saw in 2020 is very close to what Reich and Ballard envisioned given what happened in 2019. I get what you're trying to say but given that Rivers is what they thought he'd be, and honestly he's what I expected he'd be. I don't really understand your post objective.   Are you trying to say he wasn't GREAT? Well yeah, he has obvious limitations. He limits the offense because of those physical handicaps. Are you saying he cannot carry the team? I think he needs pieces around him to stand a chance of winning. We saw those pieces in 2020, and the goal was not far off.  Do the Colts need a future plan? 100%   Saying he wasn't very good seems like you're trying to pi$$ all over the guy. He was exactly as advertised and maybe even more. You dont want him throwing 100 times, sure but there'll be games where the defense stacks against Indy's run game and he HAS to throw. Can he do it then? I think the answer is yes. It isn't always pretty or perfect but it's fit to purpose, and in the condition the team is right now, you take that and keep it moving.
    • He quickly got out of the AFC.. AFC had two top dogs for a decade while the NFC was killing itself. JUST this year the AFC comes out of nowhere and the NFC is struggling.   And yes this too.. they combined caught 7 passes for a touchdown and about 70 yards Sunday... (Godwin did drop one) disgusting.. The saints were just itching to lose that one.   It's hard to tell if our season would've been different I can't blame all of our loses on Rivers.. although we had the ball in our hands with a chance to win, in 4 of our 6 loses. But our weapons aren't the same as the Tampa Bay All pros.
    • I can agree for the most part on that sentiment, but in this case, they're just talking about what PFF proposed for our FA signings. The point still remains that those predictions from PFF are poorly thought out.
    • Brady wouldn't have signed here.  He likely would've pulled a McDaniels and backed out at the 11th hour.  Hard no.
    • Mac Jones clearly has his flaws but I think he could succeed behind Colts line. My biggest fear for him is ends up on a team that has an awful OL and gets killed.   He's got the talent and seems very poised its definitely going to take some work though.    I have him 5th on QB chart behind Lawrence Fields Wilson and Lance and strongly believe he will land bottom 1 or on day 2 somewhere. 
  • Members

• exboltnowcolt

exboltnowcolt 16

Rookie
    • Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 667

• buccolts

buccolts 2,405

• jvan1973

jvan1973 4,676

• zibby43

zibby43 1,057