Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

They have actually changed that rule.

I was unaware of that.  Nix what I said, then.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

The rule is still so open to interpretation that it’s farcical sometimes.

I was unaware that they changed the rule, so I can't comment as I don't know the new rule.  The old rule was very consistent.  Once I saw a replay, I could call that one correctly about 95% of the time because the rule was very clear cut.  If they are now allowing the refs more judgment on the calls, then there is going to be more inconsistency.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You seem to have a real weird issue going on, dude...
    • I'm not gonna go high at WR or CB as I feel at WR we're gonna re-sign Hilton or address it in free agency and CB I'm not ready to give up on Rock and also we'll get Marvell Tell back.   1. Carlos Basham DE Wake Forest   Basham has the size and quickness to be a every down linemen with his quick hands and ability to pressure and get into the backfield   2. Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma State   Jenkins has been a big part of the cowboys running success with Hubbard along with being a solid pass protector   3. Chuba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State   Maybe a stretch, but Hubbard opting out could have him slide. He was the leading rusher in 2019 before he opted out this year. Gives us a great addition to our backfield to combine with Taylor and replace Mack.   4. Stone Forsythe T/G Florida   Stone has mostly played LT with his run blocking being his best asset which is why he might kick inside, but it does provide us with our swing T   5. Trae Barry TE Jacksonville State   Raw receiver with an incredible mismatch in size at 6 7 240 pounds and 4.7 speed.    6. Buddy Johnson ILB Texas A&M   Tackling machine to add depth with Walker most likely leaving for free agency   7. Elijah Blades CB Texas A&M   Blades only had one season of division one football before opting out which imo will hurt his stock. He has good size and physicality that Ballard looks for.
    • Love of Chad Kelly is sickening.   Last pick of a 7th round in a draft and everyone acts like he can be a Baker Mayfield when he's a Jamarcus Russell at best. Rap sheet is as long as Richie Incognito. 1 step away from cleaning toilets at McDonalds.
    • Gotcha, I think Rivers coming back is the smartest and safest move. Ideally Eason could be the #2 and get preseason/junk time snaps. This team needs a WR threat, it did not come close to having one last season. I think Pittman was solid, but he wasn’t a game changer by any stretch of the imagination. If Eason comes along getting #2 snaps then he should be given the chance to start the following year.
    • Time to see what Eason has. Rivers back for a final year with Eason in the understudy role. JB off to find a starting job. Which will prove elusive. 
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,228

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,882

• danlhart87

danlhart87 6,002

• CR91

CR91 5,897

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 36

• ReMeDy